5. You're Undead To Me

chapter 5:

chapter 5:

ELENA WALKED DOWN STAIRS WITH SHOCKED EXPRESSION, looking over at her aunt and twin sister, she pointed at the stair "are you guys aware of whats going upstairs?" she asked as Jenna and Serena nodded "and you have no objections?"

Jenna shrugged "he could be craftier about it, At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. he takes after you, Serena" she looked at her niece, laughing

"can you not remind me that?" Serena groaned

Elena frowned, taking the cereal from the bridge and walking to the counter "what happened?"

Jenna snickered "Serena spent her night with killian and then she tried to sneak inside for us not to notice but then she tripped over and broke the vase"

Elena bursted out into laughter, as Serena stood there with crossed arms "yeah yeah, laugh as much as you want" she said as they still continued to laugh "okay you two are overreacting, it wasn't even that funny"

"you had to be there" Jenna told Elena "i was in the kitchen, wanted some water and she didn't see me so i also didn't say anything" she shrugged "then she tried to step so quietly until she tripped and broke some things"

Elena had teary eyes from laughing, imagining her sister in that position "at least that vase was broken for good reasons" she smirked "so, share the details, you two are together now?"

Serena nodded "yeah at founders party, he told me he loved me and since then we've been vibing" she said returning the smirk as Elena chuckled, happy for her sister

"oh just so you guys know, i wont be home for dinner" Jenna said with a smile, writing something

"oh so you're actually going to do it" Elenas smirk turned to her aunt "you're gonna go out with Logan"

"correction, scum bucket" Serena added sarcastically

"yeah, i'm gonna show up and torture him" Jenna said with a proud smile

Serena then turned to Elena, knowing that they had some kind of a fight "have you heard from Stefan?"

Elena sighed "not since he left that very vague message three days ago, 'hi uhm elena i uhm i have something to do i'll uhm explain in a few days' " she said, trying to match his voice