Chapter 2

A/N: Hiiiii! Here I am again with chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to tell me if something is written wrong or something. Criticism is good, in that way I can learn and improve my English!!

I won't entertain you more!

--------------------------------------------

  I couldn't sleep in all night. The screams were really loud and I couldn't help but imagine how those monsters had to look like. The walls vibrated sometimes, frightening me and I kept wondering what the rest of the noises were. Suddenly, it hit me.

—My name!! I can remember my name!!—I screamed full of joy.

   Then I started laughing and screamed my name into the air of the night, while some tears of joy fell down my cheeks.

—Tanja!!! I'm Tanja!! I remembered!—I laughed again.

   Joy. I was ful of joy. I hadn't been that happy in... well, my whole life, but I hoped that, in the past I wasn't able to remember, there would have been a bunch of happy moments, moments where I felt more joy and happiness than I felt right now. I wasn't so happy only because I remembered my name, no, I was so happy because that meant I could probably remember more things.

   With my name in mind I tried to sleep again. The melody appeared again in my mind and with both of that things in my head, I somehow managed to finally fall asleep.

   When I woke up, I froze seeing the door opening. «What if the monsters were waiting?, what if they entered through the doors?, what if they came and killed me?, what if they ATE ME?!, what if, what if... CALM DOWN!!», I screamed to myself «NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!, I hope». I couldn't believe my own words. I couldn't be sure of anything, but I couldn't just sit there asking questions that I hadn't an answer for.

   Before, seeing the doors open would have made a smile appear on my face, but now, now I could only think of the monsters and the strange noises of las night.

   I was thirsty and remembered I had to look for water so I don't die of dehydration. I saw a lake, but decided to go into the woods to look if I saw something else as a water source. I had to drink water, but I also needed a bath, I couldn't do that in the same lake, it would have been gross.

   The forest was beautiful, there was a grand variety of trees, tall, small, thin, thick, needle-like leaves, round leaves, green leaves, purple leaves... I lost count of how many different trees were there.

   After a few hours of walking non-resting through the forest, I finally found another lake. It wasn't really big, but it wasn't really small either. Thanks to the trees it was a bit hidden, perfect to have more privacy, I didn't knew from who I wanted to have privacy though.

   I stripped and went into the freezing water of the lake. It was cold, but I needed it. It made me forget about everything and concentrate in the water and the shock I received when I entered the water.

   Once clean and a bit drier, I put my clothes on again and walked back to the first lake, there, I filled my water bottles and drank water. I went back to the mountain of boxes. I was looking if I had filled all the water bottles, when I saw two still closed boxes. «How weird...», I thought.

   I opened the boxes and was surprised to find out that one had clothes and the other one had some weird tubes that looked like syringes. Curiously, I took one and started analising it with my glare.

   It had some strange blue liquid inside, probably the medicine. It had W.I.C.K.E.D carved on a side.

   «For what is that supposed to be? I mean, it doesn't look like it's for a cold...».