Chapter 1

(More or less three years before the movie)

   I suddenly woke up gasping and coughing, I was completely soaked

   I suddenly woke up gasping and coughing, I was completely soaked. I sat down and leaned my back on a side of... whatever that was. I looked around, it was so dark that I thought I had my eyes still closed. I got a scare when, all of a sudden, a few leds at the edges of that "thing" I was in, got on. When my eyes adjusted to the light (which wasn't really hard because, after all, I was still sitting half in darkness), I looked around. That place I was in looked like a box, but the walls, floor and ceiling were made of metal and had holes, so it also looked like a cage. In that cage, apart from me, were some boxes.

   After a while I started remembering everything. It was scary and painful. I knew I had to be scared, afraid or something, but the only feeling inside me was anger. It was filling me, it was taking control of me. It got to a point where I started yelling and cursing a so named Ava.

   After a few minutes I heard a strange sound. I could barely see, but although it was half dark I could distinguish smoke. There was something weird in it, it was white. I realized it wasn't smoke only a few seconds later. It was a gas. Someone was filling that strange cage with an unknown gas. I wanted to know for what it was, I was curious, I had to admit it, but that was only until I felt how my lungs burnt by breathing that gas. I started coughing again and before any sound could leave my mouth, I lost consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

   I woke up again coughing and gasping. I was soaked. I opened my eyes only to see that I was in a lift (that looked kind of a cage) that was going up at a great speed. I sat and supported my back on a side of that strange cage. The cage made a lot of noise, so I had to cover my ears with my hands. I started looking around. In that cage, with me, were some boxes, I could tell there were at least ten. I then thought:

«What is this place?».

   Immediately after that I realized I couldn't remember anything. I was scared, but I told myself that being scared wouldn't help, so I just concentrated on the boxes. I took one that was near my left and opened it. It contained food. «What the hell does this mean? Am I going to be in this fucking cage for days?», I thought. I then decided to try to remember something, but I couldn't.