Weren't expecting this, where you?😼

I'm very sigma.

In another Au :
Connor : "We have been here a YEAR! I dont give a FUCK IF A STORM IS GOING ON! Dose my brother know I'm alive and okay!"

Connors eyes filed up whit tears and seeing the pained face of his now lover Malcolm wrapped his other arm around Connor giveing him a hug.

Aphrodite : "No, he does not. They all think you two died a while ago, when you didn't come home for the end of the summer last year."

Malcolm,: "Aphrodite, get us out of this storm. Right now."

Malcolm's face was stern, Aphrodite had no choice but to let them go, They had been here a year and the pain in Connors expression of knowing his brother thought he had been dead and greft really hit aphrodite hard.

She gave a nod and disappeared along with the sight of calm waters, The waves flew around, ready to down anyone in

Connor and Malcolm bushed away from each other and started running in different directions. Malcolm whent for the wheal while Connor whent for the motor room.

Connor slamed against the walls as he made his way into the motor room, looking at all the... motor stuff.. Gods he wished he was a hephestus kid at that moment. He looked over at a wall. and was a map over the motor room and other details.

Connor : "Fuckin' perfect, mate! Ooo!! I turned aussie, I think Mally would feel very rizzed up hearing my aussie accent!"

Connor the motor?

Connor : "Oh yeah.. are you a god or smt cuz why tha hell do you keep talking to everyone and breaking the 4th wall???"

Stop asking questions, or I'm drowing you again.

Connor : "Again??"

Connor shrugged and made his way to the motor, figeting whit it to try making it go faster while Malcolm where trying to stare them to safety.

This whent on for a while before the store finally died down, Connor felt the change of vibrations throughout the room and made his way up.

Connor arrived at the deck and looked put to the calm waters with small playfully waves danced along the surface, Connor let out a little yelp as Malcolm picked him up from behind

Connor : "Hahhah!! Malcolm!! Put me down!!"

Malcolm : "We did it!!"

He put Connor down, and Connor stood on his tip toes to give Malcolm a kiss, Malcolm returned the gesture, and they went to sit on the couch on the boats dec letting the boat take them twords camp half blood.

The whole way home, they played some games and talked until they started seeing camp half blood in the distance, The closer they came, the more kids started crowding up on the deck. 

The boat got secured, and Connor existed no time getting off that boat, almost breaking his arm as he landed on the ground from falling off the boat steps.

Malcolm : "Connor!"

Connor : "I'm fine!!"

Travis pushed to the front laughing as he helped his little brother up and pulled him close for a tight hug. Malcolm was embraced with affection from his siblings.

Later that day, at dinner, they explained what really happened, and all the kids cheered and o'ed at the love birds. but that didn't mind too much. thay survived, and gained a best friend along whit a lover at onse.

later that night, Connor and Malcolm went back to the boat. thay stood on the deck, looking up at it, remembering all thay whent though (Witch wasent a lot) on  that boat.

Connor : "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

Malcolm smirked : "Freaky time."

Connor laughed and pulled Malcolm along with him onto the boat and to the bedroom. 😽😉

The end. 😊