Chapter 13

Addie woke up and found Tyler sleeping beside her. She thought he would have left like every other nights.

She noticed how perfect his face looked from this thick dark brows to his lashes which were long and she envied them because they looked somewhat longer than hers.

She then traced her fingers on his perfect pointed nose and down to his heart shaped lips.

Everything about this man just seemed to be perfect. She quickly got her senses back and pulled away and as she was about to stand up, she heard his voice.

" Why'd you stop?". He asked as he stared at her embarrassed face.

" I...you weren't sleeping?". She asked, avoiding to make eye contact with him.

" I was, but then I woke up because I couldn't feel you anymore". He said and she rolled her eyes.

" Tyler?". She called.

" Yes, hon".

" You shouldn't have given Silas the safe. Whatever that is inside must have been so important and you shouldn't have traded it so easily". She said and he smirked.

" Did I?". He asked her and she stared at him with a puzzled look on her face.

" You didn't give him the safe?". She asked.

" No". He replied and she sighed in relief.

" Thank goodness. Whatever that is in there shouldn't be given away so easily". She said and his expression changed immediately.

He stood up, but before he left, he turned to her.

" I might give it all up one day because of you". He said and she was dumbfounded.

" Huh? Are you kidding me?". She asked.

But he didn't reply, he just walked out. She shrugged and started her chores.

Tyler arrives at the bar and goes to take a drink. He was having his drink peacefully when a light skinned lady approached him.

She looked s£xy but he just rolled his eyes. She tapped his shoulder and he looked up at her with a glare.

" Hey handsome. Do you need company?". She asked in a low and s£ductive voice while Tyler just ignored her and made a call.

" You need to come over". He said.

Addie looked shocked and wished she was there to punch his face.

" What do you mean I need to come over?". She asked.

" Look, a lady is all over me and I need you to come and take care of things". He said and she was even more confused.

" Do what ever you like. It's none of my business". She said and was about to hang up but his voice stopped her.

" You mean I can k!ll?". He asked and she screamed.

" No! I'm coming". She said.

" Good, dress s£xy too". He said.

" What do you mean dress s£xy?". She asked but he had already hung up.

She shrugged and went to her room to dress up. She searched her wardrobe until she found an emerald coloured dress.

It had a slit that cut to her upper thigh and an opening on the stomach and at the back.

" This is definitely gonna stand out". She said to herself and put it on. Then slid into a Valentino heels bought by Tyler for her and took a limited edition Hermés handbag, put on some perfume and headed out.