Chapter 17

Addison's mother stared at her in shock.

" You're married and you didn't think I should know about it?". Her mother asked and Addison lowered her head.

" Anyways I'm not mad because this is what I've always wanted". Her mother said and Tyler smiled.

" So when are you two going to give me grandkids?". Her mother asked and Addie choked on her saliva.

"Are you okay, hon?'. Tyler asked as he patted her back.

She glared at him but he just smiled.

" So cute". Her mother said with a wide grin on her face while Addison shook him off her.

" Mum, we'll be leaving now". Addison said.

" Shouldn't we stay a bit with aunt?". Tyler asked.

" Mum, you can call me mum". Addison's mother said and he stared at her.

" M...m.."

" We'll see you later mum". Addison said and dragged Tyler out with her.

She closed the door behind her and peeped in to see her mum before turning back to Tyler who just folded his arms.

" What were you thinking?". She asked and he stared blankly at her.

" When you said we were married". She added.

" We're married so whatever I said wasn't wrong". He said and Addison groaned.

" We need to leave". She said and hurried back to the car while Tyler just rolled his eyes and walked behind her.

As they got home, Tyler was about to go into his room when Addie held his shirt. He turned to look at her.

" What now?". He asked.

" I need....to get a job". She said and Tyler stared at her in shock.

He clearly provides everything she needs and now she still needs a job? He was confused and interested. Every other lady would jump at this opportunity of being in paradise but this one standing in front of him wants to still work her b*tt off.

He sighed.

" You're not working and that's final". He said and was about to leave but she pulled him back again.

" Please I need to work".

" And I said, no". He replied trying as hard as possible to stay calm. He turned to go but she still stopped him.

" But I....."

" I said NO!". He shouted leaving her dumbstruck while he stormed off to his room.

He has never yelled at her this way before and for some reason, tears welled up in her eyes.

She ran to her room, locking the door behind her, she curled up in her bed and cried.

__★__

Tyler let the water from the shower pour down his body from his head.

" I said NO!". His words kept ringing in his head.

" Sh*t. I shouldn't have said that". He cursed as he thought about her then he frowned.

" Who cares about her feelings?". He asked himself but paused again.

" What the h£ll is wrong with me?!". He asked himself as he ran his fingers through his hair.

After showering, he put on a pair of black joggers and black t-shirt. He went downstairs for a glass of alcohol.

He had his reasons for not wanting Addison to work. He didn't want her to end up in trouble like the last time.