Chapter 18

Addison heart raced as she moved backwards while he came closer.

" Stay back, else I'd scream". She babbled and he raised his brows.

" What are you doing here, you pervert?". She asked.

" I should be asking you that". The handsome young guy replied as he stared at her in confusion.

" How do you mean? This is the females washroom and you're clearly a male. You're a perverter right?".

The corner of his mouth turned up as he walked up to her. He turned her chin to the door and she saw it was boldly written:

        GENTS ONLY

She was speechless for a while before giving him a wide grin.

" I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll just get going". She quickly pleaded and was about to run out when he stopped her.

" And what if someone sees you coming out of the male washroom? You'd be the the topic of hot gossips ". He explained and she looked at him.

' He has a point'. She said to herself and sighed.

" What do I do now?". She whined .

" I'll go out and check if it's clear then on my signal, you come out". He suggested and she smiled.

He left and after a while, she heard him whisper.

" You can come out now". He whispered and she quickly came out.

After staring at each other, they both burst out laughing.

" That was ridiculous ". She exclaimed.

" Totally ridiculous ". He added.

" Thanks a lot for saving my reputation. This is my first day and it would have really been weird being seen coming out of the males washroom". She acknowledged.

" No problem. I'm Chase". He introduced, stretching his hands towards her.

She smiled but frowned immediately. She couldn't shake him. It could cost him his life.

" I.... gotta go". She said and ran off.

" My name is Addison!". She shouted and he just stood there shocked.

Something about her ignited him and made him feel like he was someone else. He smiled at her clumsiness and headed to the graphics department.

Addison took her seat and adjusted herself. She sighed and thought of the guy she had just encountered. He was handsome indeed.

She knew if Tyler could read her thoughts, Chase would be dead by now.

Just then, a bodyguard walked towards her table. She looked up at him.

" Boss wants you in his office now". The bodyguard informed.

" Okay, I'll be there". She assured as she tried to add finishing touches to her design.

" I'm sorry but you need to come with me right away". The bodyguard insisted and she clenched her fists.

What the h£ll did he need her for that was so important, he wouldn't let her finish her work?

She turned off her computer and followed the bodyguard to Tyler's office.

The hallway that led to Tyler's office screamed perfection and her jaw dropped when she was led into the elevator.

It was transparent and she could see as it lifted them to the highest floor. She stared at the outside world that became tiny the higher they went.

The elevator stopped and opened and she let out a tiny gasp at how exquisite and exclusive the place looked.

She trailed behind the bodyguard who walked in front of her as she stared at the whole place. Even the tiles she walked on felt like glass.

He opened the door and led her inside but didn't go in, instead he closed it behind her. She stared at the door for a while until a voice startled her.

" I called for you, not the door". She turned to see Tyler seated on a boss's chair and a wide desk in front of him.

She walked up to him and paused when she got to the desk and fiddled with her fingers.

" Come here". He ordered and she stared up at him.

" You heard me". He added as she walked closer to the desk.

Tyler sighed and stood up. He walked up to her and pinned her to his desk.

" What are you doing?". She asked as she felt his hands slid in between her thighs.

She gasped as he placed her on the desk.

" You are driving me insane and of all the outfits, you chose this skirt". He said as he planted kisses on her neck.

She covered her mouth so she doesn't mo@n loudly. She wore a short tight skirt that brought out her curves and a T-shirt.

" Don't worry, hon. You can mo@n as loud as you want. No one's going to hear it". He said and kissed her.

He slid his hands into her shirt and.

" You think I don't know what happened earlier today?". He asked and she gasped.

Her eyes widened in shock.

" I.....I....I can explain". She stuttered.

" You thought I wouldn't find out, didn't you?". He asked and made his way to her ear.

" So what next? Have dinner with him? Go to a bar with him? Then have s£x?". He asked and she quickly shook her head.

" My relationships are my business and mine to decide on". She whispered, mo@ning at the ecstatic feeling of his touch.

" No honey. Not anymore, I get to decide on that". He countered as he slid his fingers into her.

She cried out at the painful pleasure. She was losing her sanity but she couldn't stop him.

Just then, his phone rang and she heard him curse under his breath. She was both relieved and cross that his phone rang.

She quickly adjusted herself as he grabbed his phone.

" If it isn't important, I'd make sure I cut off your d!*k personally". He belted and Addison made way to sneak out but was caught by the neck by Tyler who drew her back.

" Adjourn the meeting and everything on my schedule". Tyler said and was about to hang up when he paused and smirked.

" Don't make any sudden moves. They play games, I play tricks". He said and hung up.

He threw his phone at a corner and turned to Addison.

" So you were about to sneak out?". He asked.

" I have work to do". She replied and he let go of her.

" I'll let you go this time but I won't spare you when we get home". He said and she hurried off.

But what did he mean by, they play games and he plays tricks?