Chapter 10

Joshua's POV

The gang drilled me with questions but I decided to keep my mouth shut and did not tell them anything. With how I was adamant in refusing to tell them anything, they decided to let the topic go.

After eating lunch, they all left in their cars because they had to go back to work. They seem to be busy these days and it was a wonder how they could find a time for us to get together even if it's just for a short time.

I asked Ash if I could ride with him because I left my car in the penthouse when he refused unexpectedly and left in a sulking manner. I furrowed my brows in confusion from his sudden change of mood but decided to let it slide.

I will just stay in the penthouse of this hotel then. I decided when I remembered Felipe's words earlier.

The next day, I asked Paulo if he could ask someone to pick my car up so I could go back to the penthouse. He then told me that he will just fetch me because the gang decided to spend the day in my penthouse.

"Felipe rented your hotel's penthouse. Can we just not stay here?" I asked in protest.

"We do not have a game room in that penthouse." He simply explained and I sighed in understanding.

They must have wanted to play billiards or darts while drinking today. My penthouse has that attraction so it is not unusual for them to show up in my penthouse from time to time.

Paulo and I were walking towards my penthouse when we arrived, when we both paused on our feet upon seeing the gang by the door.

"Dude! Did you change the passcode? We could not get in!" Denver called out without greeting me first.

"Hi to you too, buddy." I sarcastically said in greetings and he just smiled widely.

"We all have a week of vacation in preparation for the fall release." Felipe announced and grinned at me.

It was as if we never saw each other yesterday with how happy I was to see them here.

Wait.. I never changed my passcode.

Then, I realized that Ash was not with them. I walked briskly towards the door and tried my passcode and it denied me access. I sighed in frustration and dialed Ash's number on my phone.

"Hello?" He answered in a husky voice.

"Did you change my passcode?" I asked in a clipped tone.

"What passcode?" He asked in a slurry voice.

I understood then that he was drunk and changing my passcode could be one of his many antics whenever he was drunk.

"Are you inside?" I asked instead.

"Yes. I was sleeping.." He said, sounding irritated.

I sneered because of being dumbfounded. He has the nerve in giving me an attitude where in fact he was just invading my place.

"If you will not open the door after I counted from one to ten, I will post your videos online." I threatened in a serious tone and the gang heard me clearly.

They hollered in laughter and they even teased Ash to continue on sleeping because they wanted to see his videos too.

I have a collection of recorded videos of his drunken antics and some of his memorable and embarrassing moments that he himself would like to bury ten feet underground. My threats seemed to be effective because I could hear his shuffling feet and protest from the other line followed by the click of the door indicating that it had been opened from the inside.