Chapter 1 Preparence For The Past And Future

Busting through the door, a handmaiden immediately went ahead and gave a grieving mother what she had asked for.

Veering her head downward, the handmaiden caught sight of an infant wrapped in a cloth, she offered to take the baby so as to give the mother a rest, after all she did went through an excruciating labor.

Smiling at the mother while bowing, the handmaiden scooted back while carrying within her arms a newborn child.

She could tell that the kid was extremely healthy. No signs of harm or injury of any kind.

"The child hasn't cried since he came out. It is quite unnatural for a newborn to be that way?" An elderly looking woman spoke as she glances at the calmness that the infant seems to inhabit.

The handmaiden looked at the child, she thought that there wasn't anything wrong with the baby at all. She was here during the time the mother had first shown sign of pain, and it was during that time she and the other ladies immediately acted in a hurry to take the mother herself to the medical bed.

Though as looming as the mood might have been, the lighthearted laugh of another baby gave everyone else a good sense of joy.

These other individual was none other then the twin sister of the boy she held.

"My daughter, is she alright?" Says a worried mother for she was concerned of her baby girl.

"Yes my lady, she is alright, you on the other hand must rest. The energy you've spent bringing these two kids nearly killed you." The head maiden of the girls said urging for the mother to take it easy on herself.

"Please madam halken, I wish to see her? I am fine, thanks to the healer and the doctor." Asked the mother as she turned her head to the right where her girl was seen crying her heart out as if searching for her embrace.

Seeing that there wasn't no harm to it, the doctor and head maiden eventually nodded to each other and conceded to the mother's request.

"As you wish ma'am. Here she is, please do be careful. She seems to have lessened her cry." Uttered the doctor as he carefully and lightly handed the infant baby to her mom.

Once in her hand, the mother had no other words to say, as all she has to say was how glad she was to lay her eyes upon her daughter.

She reached up and wipe one strand of hair off her girl, in return the infant cooed as she giggled lightly from her touched. Surprisingly she felt her girl wrapped both hands around her one finger as if she was attempting to keep a lock on it.

"Aww, you are quite the strong one aren't you." Says the mom as she could feel her own beating heart slowly gain more strength from how happy she was on setting her eyes on the girl.

"Madam Alexandera, what do you wish of naming the boy?" The handmaiden says holding with her the twin brother.

The mother, or otherwise known as Alexandera looked at her other child, the boy, her son. It was these second one who was responsible for the scar that she will forever remember.

After her first child came out, her body was the same as always, just like how she had given birth to eight of her other children. But the boy, Alexandera just couldn't help but feel the same intent on the boy. It reminded her of him.

It aches her heart of such a thought she had for the boy. She knew that he had done nothing wrong to her, but after the prophecy that was foretold upon her, Alexandera knew only one thing that'll happen.

Him, the man would probably pick up his sword and head over to find her, no matter how long it'll take him to do so.

And ever since the boy came next, Alexandera had felt grateful to be alive. Her body was in a more painful state at the time, but the damage that had been done to her was eventually healed thanks to the work of her healer and doctor.