Chapter 18

Rowan pov

Rowan pov

I am panicking, I am panicking, I AM PANICKING!!! I know I shouldn't be but it's just my second nature.

After a while of working with Berkeley she believes it's time for me to actually go to the worksite instead of just being behind her computer she says I should actually get some action sometimes.

So I am currently rampaging in my closet to find a dress to match the theme of the wedding. And of course being me I am overthinking everything. The wedding is big, fancy, and pretty. Berkeley told me to dress nicely in a black dress since the bride wanted everyone to dress in black, dark green or brown.

But now I think how nicely I need to dress because I don't want the bride to hate me for dressing too nice or for being under dressed.

I heard a chuckle behind him as I was practically on the floor rummaging through all my clothes. Earlier on I got tired of awkwardly bending down because of my bump and eventually found myself on the floor deciding that how I will get up off the floor world would be my future me problem.

I glare back at Roux, not liking that he is chuckling at my dire situation.

"It's not funny, I can't find anything to wear." I say I look at the mess that I was currently sitting in.

He comes over grabbing a random dress and says. " What's wrong with this one?"

I look at him like he is crazy. Like does he not see what dress he was holding up. "That one is way too flashy." I say going back to rummaging. He casually grabs a dress raising an eyebrow up like he is daring me to come up with an excuse for not liking this dress.

Holding out my arm to signal I needed help getting up. He imminently noticed coming over to me helping me off the floor.

I sigh, taking the dress out of his hands truly no excuse to not choose the dress he chooses.

I changed into a black off the shoulder bodycon floor length dress. Styling my hair in a high bun with loose pease to frame my face.

Outfit