Prologue

I never expected that night to change my life, but then again, I never expected to meet someone like Lee Siyeon.

It all started at a friend's party, one of those laid-back get-togethers where everyone knows someone, but nobody knows everyone. 

I was introduced to Siyeon by a mutual friend. She was quiet, almost shy, with a warmth in her smile that made me feel at ease right away. 

We spent most of the evening talking, sharing stories and laughing at inside jokes as if we'd known each other for years.

There was something about her that drew me in, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. She had this aura—calm, yet somehow electric—that made it hard to look away. The more we talked, the more I wanted to know her, to understand what made her tick.

It wasn't until later, when I saw people starting to whisper and glance in our direction, that I realized something was off. And then it hit me—Lee Siyeon wasn't just some random girl at a party. She was the Lee Siyeon, the singer I'd seen on billboards and heard on the radio a thousand times.

My heart skipped a beat. How did I not see it sooner? And why did it feel like everything was suddenly so much more complicated?

// Please leave any sort of criticism, it helps a lot :)) <3