Chapter X - Rekindling The Flame

The past few weeks have been chaotic, but in the best possible way. Siyeon and I had slowly found our rhythm again, rebuilding what we had almost lost. There were still moments of hesitation, fleeting reminders of the pain we'd both endured, but those moments were becoming fewer and farther between. It felt like we were finally finding our way back to each other, piece by piece.

One evening, Siyeon's group, Dreamcatcher, was invited to perform at a special event in the main plaza—a celebration of music, art, and community. The plaza was set up with twinkling lights and colorful banners, and the energy in the air was electric. And Siyeon invited me, as it was the perfect setting for what would become an unforgettable night. 

I stood in the crowd, watching Siyeon on stage. She looked radiant, her confidence shining through with every note she sang. It was like seeing her in her element reminded me just how incredible she was. The way she commanded the stage, the way her voice captivated everyone—she was a star, and she was mine.

As the last song , "Mayday" ended, the crowd erupted in applause and cheers, and Siyeon's eyes found mine in the sea of faces. She smiled, that familiar spark in her gaze that made my heart skip a beat. After the performance, I waited for her backstage, leaning against the wall as the group members laughed and chatted, still riding the high of their performance.

When Siyeon finally approached me, her face was flushed with excitement, her eyes sparkling. "How did I do?" she asked, a playful grin tugging at her lips.

"You were incredible," I replied, pulling her into me. "As always."

She hugged me back tightly, and for a moment, we just stood there, holding each other amidst the noise and bustle of the backstage area. It felt like the rest of the world had faded away, leaving just the two of us.

"Do you want to get out of here?" she whispered against my ear, her breath warm against my skin.

I pulled back slightly, searching her eyes for any hint of doubt, but all I saw was that same spark—a mix of mischief and something deeper. "Are you sure?" I asked softly.

She nodded, her hand slipping into mine. "I am. Let's go back to your place. I don't want this night to end just yet."

"O-Oh... Yea sure..." I said, surprised at her sudden bravery.

We left the event hand in hand, the night air cool and refreshing after the warmth of the crowd. The drive back to my place was filled with a comfortable silence, both of us lost in our own thoughts but sharing the same anticipation.

When we finally arrived, I opened the door for her, and she stepped inside with a kind of quiet confidence that made my heart race. We made our way to the living room, where we'd spent countless evenings together, but this time, there was a new tension in the air—one that buzzed with possibility.

We sat on the couch, close, and quite touching. I could feel the heat of her body, the way her gaze flickered between my eyes and my lips. My heart pounded in my chest, every second stretching out as we lingered on the edge of something more.

"Siyeon," I began, my voice hushed, "you don't have to do anything you're not ready for. We can take things slow—there's no rush."

She smiled, her hand reaching out to rest on my cheek, her touch sending a shiver down my spine. "I know," she replied, her voice just as soft. "But I want this. I want you. I'm ready to take this step, if you are."

My breath hitched, the sincerity in her words filling me with a warmth I hadn't expected. "I-I am," I whispered, leaning in slowly as she straddled my lap.

When our lips finally met, it was like everything fell into place. The kiss was slow and sweet at first, a gentle exploration of familiar territory, but it quickly deepened, fueled by the weeks of longing and the trust we'd rebuilt. Her hands tangled in my hair as she pulled me even closer, and I felt her relax into me, her body molding against mine.

We eventually moved to my bedroom, well, carried her to my bedroom, the atmosphere charged with a mix of desire and tenderness. Every touch, every kiss was a reaffirmation of the connection we shared, a silent promise that we were in this together. It wasn't just about the physical—it was about letting go of the past and embracing the future, one where we faced everything as a team.

Siyeon started dropping her clothes one by one on the floor with eagerness. "Someone can't contain their excitement.." I teased. She shut me up with a kiss and laid me back. 

"I've been waiting... and fantasising about this instant, Jiwon... I could never contain my excitement.." She said, as she teasingly stripped for me. I could feel a flame in my body slowly igniting and sparking. 

"S-Siyeon..." Before I could finish my thoughts, her bra was already on the floor. My eyes seemed to be glued to her chest. She let a few chuckles out, as I was paralysed at the sight in front of me. 

It wasn't long before she started to tauntingly pull on her panties, all with that same sly smirk on her face. It was about time I got the hint and, with hesitance, let my hand roam free in her underwear. 

"Oh my... g-god... Siyeon..." Siyeon let her hand rest on my cheek, reassuring me, as it was quite obvious that I was nervous. 

"Come on.. You got this... Or do you want me to take control?" 

"Ha, no way." I smirked, as I came to my senses. All these years of experience, it was finally time to show off, let alone with the right person. 

With one swift motion, her panties were on the floor, leaving her completely naked on my bed. I finally gave in and let my hunger get the best of me. My mouth all over her bottom. Her hands tucking at my hair as I continue to lavish attention on her sensitive spot. My room filled with quiet and desperate moans. It all felt like a dream.

"Tease yourself for me whilst I get these clothes off me..." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt a rush of excitement at my words, and she slowly began to slide her hand down between her legs, feeling the warmth and moisture that's been building. 

"J-Jiwon..." She whispered, her voice husky with desire as she teased herself gently with her fingers. "I'm... s-so ready for you..." She opened one eye to look up at me through a veil of lashes, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"I bet..." We were equally naked, I laid back, allowing easier access. "Do you wanna... hop on?" I signalled for my lips. Siyeon gave me a sultry smile as she slid her hand into my hair, slowly straddling my face, spreading her legs so that her dripping core is hovering just above my mouth.

I felt her body sudder, as my tongue probed her entrance, and she let out a soft moan of pleasure. "O-Oh Jiwon..." Her voice muddled by the sensations coursing through her. She slowly began to rock against my face, her hips moving in time with the rhythm of my licks and sucks. Her hands still glued onto my hair, pulling as she rode the waves of pleasure building inside her. 

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the added stimulation and pace, and she let out more and more moans of pleasure, with a husky voice. Her hips moved even faster as she chased the growing climax building inside, before she cried out. "F-Fuck! N-Ngh...!" All I could feel were juices pouring down my face, and Siyeon's legs shaking from the pleasure. 

"You okay..?" I helped her get down, as she was still shaking and extremely sensitive. "i guess it had been pretty long since you got some action like this..." 

"I hadn't... felt anything like this before... It was so.. intense." She was breathing heavily. I assumed she couldn't keep going anymore, so I pulled the covers above our heads.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my Singie.." I pulled her closer. "Next time.. just promise me you'll give me the same treatment back."

Later, as we laid tangled in each other's arms, the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains, I felt a deep sense of contentment wash over me. Siyeon's head rested on my bare chest, her breathing even and steady as she traced lazy patterns on my skin.

"I'm glad we're here, like this." she murmured sleepily.

"Me too," I replied, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

As we drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each other, I knew that this was just the beginning. We still had challenges to face, but as long as we had each other, I was confident we could handle anything that came our way.