Time to decide.

It's been two weeks since Billie kissed me in our tent and told me she liked me, I told her I needed time but that has just kind of....Spiraled, I haven't really talked to her since, I don't know what to talk about if it isn't on our packet.

"Eden! Are you paying attention?" The teacher calls out, quite loud might I add. "Yeah, sorry, just got caught up." I respond, looking up. "Okay, good." She replies before going back to teaching.

I've decided today is the day I'm gonna tell Billie...Well, I like her too. It's been the only thing I can think of and honestly, I feel horrible for not saying it sooner.

"Eden! What did I tell you!? You need to be paying attention, this is the third time this week you have been daydreaming durning class, that's gonna be detention for you young lady." She snickers.

Billie shoots me a worried look but I shake my head in response. "Fine, if I'm getting detention anyway, I'm just gonna leave now." I announce, getting up from my desk and leaving the classroom. She had mumbled something but, who cares, well..That is until I hear: "Billie, that's detention for you too!" I turn my head and see Billie walking out of the classroom, matching my pace. "Billie what did you do?!" I whisper, walking to my locker and sitting in front of it. "I got in trouble too, so you don't have to be alone." She whispered back, sitting in front of her locker, next to me.  "Billie, I appreciate it but you really shouldn't have done that, you didn't need to." I say, shaking my head as I pull my knees up to my chest. "Look Eden, what's going on with you? We haven't talked at all since camp? Did I do something wrong? I mean, I know you said you needed time to think but I didn't think that meant completely blocking me out." She said while shrugging. "Everyone processes things differently Billie, you can't possibly be mad at me for that?" I say, my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. "Mad? I'm not mad? I'm worried, I don't wanna scare you off and I'm starting to feel like, I already did." She says, picking at her bracelet on her wrist. "Scare me off? No Bil, you didn't scare me off. I was just....I don't know, I guess I was...." I don't know what to say? So I don't say anything, nothing at all, instead I just kiss her, I don't know what came over me, but I led us into a weird passionate kiss in the middle of the empty school hallway.

I pulled away to look at her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes, and that's when I saw it, a tint of pink flash over her cheeks, her freckled filled cheeks. "Billie, I like you too, will you be my girlfriend?" I say confidently. "Wait?! Actually?! For real?? Fuck yeah!" She said excitedly.

Billies pov

"Sooo, Billie?? I heard from a fly on the wall that they saw you and Eden kissing in the hallway?!" Drew announces at the lunch table the very next day. "Wow, thank you so much for the privacy Drew, I appreciate you telling everyone at this table my business, but yes, we did kiss and it was amazing! The butterflies were so real. She even asked me to be her girlfriend!" I gush.

"Oh my god, no way?! What did you say ?!" She said, leaning closer from across the table. "I said.....Let me think about it, I mean, establishing we like each-other is one thing...But actually being a couple...That's a whole other thing and I'm just- I'm- I don't know..." I said, fidgeting with my chains. "Billie! I thought this is everything you ever wanted! Why wouldn't you?!" She said, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "I don't know, I just- I need to think about it, I need to make sure this is what I want you know? She got two weeks to think about whether or not she even liked me, I can take a few days to decide wether or not we should establish a social status or not! There's nothing wrong with that Drew!" I whisper. "I guess." Drew whispers.

Eden didn't show up to lunch today, but that's okay, I'm sure I'll see her tomorrow.

A/N

Wow guys...I'm back! And I'm honestly better than ever, the creativeness is back full swing and im so ready to write, are you guys ready for this book? Because I sure am.