Season 1 episode 16 the battle begins season finale

Devin: angel dust how long will it take for cherri bomb and sir pentious to show up

Angel Dust: Oh, they should be here soon. Cherri is always punctual when it comes to a good fight, and Pentious has a thing for showing off.

Devin: I heard they're dating

*Angel Dust chuckled.*

Angel Dust: Oh, yeah, they're definitely dating. It's been going on for a while now. I swear, they're so cute together.

Devin: yeah I thought so, because I had to pick out a ring for sir pentious for him to give to Cherri

*Angel Dust's eyes widened in surprise.*

Angel Dust: You picked out a ring for Pentious? How did you even know he was going to propose to Cherri?

Devin: don't tell Cherri but yes

*Angel Dust grinned, clearly amused by the situation.*

Angel Dust: My lips are sealed. I won't tell a soul. But seriously, how did you know he was going to propose?

*Devin shot at the angel*

*The angel dodged the bullet, but Devin's attack alerted the other angels to their presence.*

Angel #1: Intruders! Take them down!

Devin: guy fire on my command for hell

*The group readied their weapons, waiting for Devin's command.*

Devin: FIRE!!!

*As Devin gave the order, the group opened fire on the angels, unleashing a barrage of bullets and other weapons.*

Devin: lute and sera and Emily how is it going

Lute: It's going good, Devin. We're taking out these angels left and right.

Devin: okay sir pentious and Cherri hare everyone out side we have an advantage let's use it

*Cherri and Sir Pentious, who had just arrived, joined the group outside. The two nodded in agreement with Devin's plan.*

Sir Pentious: We're ready, Devin. Let's show those angels what happens when you mess with us.

Devin: so how are you both doing

Cherri: We're doing great, Devin. Just excited to kick some angel ass.

Sir Pentious: *smiling* Indeed. I've been looking forward to this fight all day.

Sarah fight sir pentious them both use their swords

*Sarah and Sir Pentious drew their swords and charged at each other, engaging in a fierce duel. The clash of their blades echoed through the air as they fought, each blow more powerful than the last.*

*Sarah make a smart move and end up stabbing sir pentious in the heart and Cherri saw it*

*Cherri's eyes widened in horror as she witnessed Sarah's attack on Sir Pentious. The blade pierced through his chest, and he fell to the ground, mortally wounded.*

Cherri: NOOOO!

Cherri run to sir pentious who was bleeding

*Cherri rushed to Sir Pentious's side, tears streaming down her face. She knelt beside him, cradling his head in her lap.*

Cherri: Pentious... please, don't die. I can't lose you.

Sir pentious: in my pocket grab it

*Cherri frantically searched Sir Pentious's pockets, her hands shaking with fear. She finally found what he was referring to and pulled out a small box.*