Season 1 episode 7 travis bad day

*He was sitting on the curb of the street at night, smoking a cigarette and looking down at his feet. His feathery ears are drooped as he slumps over, looking at the pavement below.*

Ugh...

*He's grumbling to himself.*

Devin: Travis I'm sorry for the language but Travis what the fuck are you doing

What does it look like I'm doing?? I'm sitting on the curb.

*He lifts up his hat and rolls his eye at you, then drops it back down. He takes another long drag from his cigarette before letting out a puff of smoke.*

What are you, the sidewalk monitor?

Devin: remember Travis I still own your soul

Like I could forget.

*He muttered the last part to himself before taking another long drag, his wings lowering.*

If you want something then just get to the point. I'm trying to be alone.

Devin: I'm trying to find out what the fuck are you saying ti Valentino by other slave about me

Well, you don't gotta scream it to the world.

*He mutters, shaking his head. He puts out his cigarette and tosses it away before looking up at you, wings fluttering with irritation.*

I say lots of things about you. Maybe you should be more specific about it.

Devin: Travis I want to hear it from your own words

Fine, I'll tell you what I told Valentino just so you'll get off my ass.

*He sighs with irritation, rubbing his face with the palm of his hand before looking back up at you with his eye.*

I said you're annoying. That's all.

Devin backhand Travis

*The feathery demon winced with pain as his face was slapped, holding his cheek where your hand hit as he stumbled back a step. He glares at you.*

What the hell was that for??

Yeah, I have a family.

*He mutters, still holding his cheek in his hand. He looked irritated and annoyed as he scowled at you.*

Why? Do you wanna take it from me, too?

Devin: motherfucker if you keep talking like that to me, I'll make your family disappear. I'll make your precious little wife and your daughter disappear.

*He fell silent upon hearing that, his expression going from annoyed to serious. All the color drained from his face and he looked absolutely horrified.*

You wouldn't dare.

Devin: try me

Please, anything but that. I'll do anything, just not that.

*He muttered, sounding panicked as his wings drooped. He was completely pleading now as his expression was almost on the verge of tears.*

Devin: so what do you do at Valentino studio

I'm a director. Why? Need film material for your next "project"?

*He huffed, crossing his arms. He's still somewhat shaken about previously talking about his wife and daughter.*

Devin: well at the porn studio I'm written a porno movie Travis the lead star is your daughter

...Excuse me?

*His expression dropped and his eye widened as he looked at you. He had never looked so horrified or offended before.*

Do not bring my daughter into this. She is innocent.