🌙 | Judges

It's time to meet our amazing judges! They have graciously volunteered their time and energy to support this community, and we're so grateful for their help! This is where you'll find their preferred story to read for payment, should you choose th...

It's time to meet our amazing judges! They have graciously volunteered their time and energy to support this community, and we're so grateful for their help! This is where you'll find their preferred story to read for payment, should you choose that option.

Note: If a submitted story contains topics that a judge is not comfortable reading (e.g. gore, abuse), they will be scored by laurendoubleu. This also applies for mature stories entered in categories with a judge under the age of 18. Participant payment will still go to the overall category judge.

✧──────────────────✧

ACTION

Name: DJ
Username: DeejayDJ010 
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Story: Middle Of Nowhere
Background: Have written personal/movie review blogs, poems, book reviews and novellas. Like dark humor and action. A Pokemon fan. Can beatbox a bit... that's about it

✧──────────────────✧

ADVENTURE

Name: Zoe
Username: ZoeAlamort 
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Story: None (must follow)
Background: None provided

✧──────────────────✧

FANFICTION

Name: Olivia
Username: saqtire 
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Story: None available (must follow)
Background: None provided

✧──────────────────✧

FANTASY

Payment must be completed for both judges.

Name: Wolf
Username: NightWolf121 
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Story: Any
Background: None provided

AND

Name: Mila
Username: MilaSteelesHearts 
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Story: Beating Only For You or Bossed Into a Deal
Background: Hi! I've been on Wattpad for a little over a year. I mostly write action, romance, thriller, and horror, but I also dabble in fantasy and science fiction. Writing for me is an escape from reality, a cathartic way for me to cope with my problems. My music taste is very versatile, but my current mood is heavy metal/rock like Spiritbox. I'm also fluent in Russian, a proud dog owner, and love to fire up plenty of chaos for my characters. Give me enough caffeine and inspo, and I'll whip up content and characters that will steal your heart.