Chapter 1

The Full Moon

While the three friends, Gentai, Kyota, and Saito, were strolling through the city, Gentai looked up at the sky to see the full moon and said, "Look at the moon tonight. It's amazing."

Kyota responded sarcastically, "Yeah, it looks just like your brain-made of rocks."

Gentai laughed and replied, "Better than someone who washes his hair with wax."

Saito sighed and said, "Let's continue to the amusement park. Enough with the bickering; my head is hurting."

The amusement park was buzzing with colors and twinkling lights, and loud music emanated from every corner. Crowds moved between stalls and rides, with sounds of laughter and excited shouts filling the air.

Kyota frowned and said, "As usual, another win for Saito. I'd rather play with Gentai than with you."

Saito proudly replied, "Yes, because you're the weakest and can only win against Gentai."

Gentai, feeling sleepy, said, "I'm tired. I think I'll head home and sleep. You two are so boring." Then he laughed.

On their way back, Gentai tripped over a rock and fell to the ground.

Saito rushed over, worried, and said, "Gentai! Are you okay?"

Gentai brushed off the dust and said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

As Gentai cleaned his clothes, he noticed an advertisement on a nearby wall. When he got home, he threw himself on the bed and fell asleep immediately.

(Repeated creaking sound)

Gentai woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and remembered the advertisement he had seen, wondering with a slight smile about its significance.

Sleep... Sleep... Sleep
PM 11:00

Suddenly, Gentai heard running and someone burst through the door. Panting, he said, "Did you hear the news?"

Saito was sitting on the couch, trying to solve a Rubik's Cube, and said, "It's really easy."

Kyota, sitting on the sofa, replied, "Yeah, because he's solved it for the hundredth time."

Saito said, "Oh, hi Gentai."

The scene shifted to two people talking near a window. One said, "It seems the news spreads quickly." The other replied, "Yeah, you're right."

Back in the room, Kyota sarcastically said, "You seem to be exaggerating the news, Gentai."

Gentai responded, "I'm tired. Be quiet, or I'll punch you in the face." Then he threw himself on the bed next to his friends.

Gentai, staring at the ceiling, said, "If this news is true, I'll use it to get closer to Tamai again."

News Anchor: "Regarding the news about the radiation and waves that will hit Earth, it is likely to happen in the coming days. The speed of these waves increases as they approach Earth due to the gravitational pull. Analysts and astronomers confirm the danger of these waves and radiation to our planet, as they may lead to climate changes and affect some living organisms."

(TV turning off sound)

Kyota smiled to himself and said, "I'll help Gentai with this."

Basketball Court

Gentai and Saito were playing basketball. Gentai passed the ball to Saito, who scored a basket. Gentai wondered, "Why didn't Kyota come today?"

Saito replied, "He told me he wanted to be alone for a while."

Gentai said, "It seems he's feeling lonely."

Saito, giving Gentai a gentle punch, replied, "Is he lonely while we're here?"

Gentai laughed, "Oh right, hahaha."

Kyota was holding his phone, sending a message, and then continued the conversation, saying, "Done."

There were two people talking; one, sitting down, said to the other, "Someone wants to buy your cart." The other replied, "Okay, when can we meet?"

Kyota, standing and waiting for someone, heard footsteps.

Kyota said, "Hi, Rai."

Rai replied, "Hello Kyota."

Kyota said, "You told me you wanted to buy my cart."

Rai answered, "Yes. What are its specifications?"

Rai began to explain the cart's specifications as time passed.

Kyota said, "It's getting late. How about having dinner together?"

Rai responded, "Sure, but the meal is on me."

Kyota said, "Haha, that's fine. We won't argue about that."

(Mouth chewing sound)

Rai asked, "So, my friend, what do you think of the cart? Do you like it?"

Kyota replied, "Yes, it's quite good, but it doesn't meet all my desires."

Rai said, "Wow! How candid you are, Kyota."

Kyota laughed, "Haha, it's better than telling you I don't have the money for it."

The scene shifted to Gentai and Saito playing video games.

Gentai said, "Saito! You're really strong. Play hard, or my arm will break."

Saito replied, "Losers always make excuses."

Gentai said, "It looks like Kyota is late. Is he enjoying his time alone?"

Saito, pointing upward, replied, "Hmm, I don't know, but..."

Gentai continued, "Ah, it seems he's on a date but doesn't want to tell us. I'll get him when he comes back."

Saito laughed, "Haha, you two are really strange."

Kyota, while walking, saw a small black cat with green eyes. He picked it up into his lap and smiled when he saw its collar with the name "Lia."

When Kyota got home, he took off his shoes and found Saito asleep. He quietly went to his room.

Saito said loudly, "Welcome back, Kyota."

Kyota was surprised and said, "Ah, a lot happened today, hahaha!"

Saito asked, "What's so funny about that? Where have you been? You're late."

Kyota said, "I was out for a walk, found a lost cat, and searched for its owner and returned it."

Saito replied, "Well, Saito and I played a lot today until we were bored."

Kyota said, "Haha, as if that's something new."

End of Chapter 1