Chapter 4

Chapter Four (You Are No Longer My Friend)

After seeing Jentai Ransi being surrounded by some students, Jentai tried to advance, but Ransi signaled him to go away. However, one of the bullies noticed Jentai and tried to grab him. Before he could reach Jentai, Ransi grabbed the bully's hand and told him that their issue was with him and had nothing to do with this boy. Nari, who was taller than Ransi, looked at him and said, "As if you're giving me orders, Ransi." Ransi quickly replied before Nari's anger intensified, "No, I just wanted to inform you." But Nari slapped Ransi on the cheek before he could finish his sentence and said, "I don't care what you think. What I think is the truth, and what I believe is right. When I tell you that you're trying to give me orders, you should believe it, and kneel and apologize for what you thought. And you, little boy (referring to Jentai), you seem to be no older than three years old. It's better for you not to tell anyone what you saw, as I don't like to hit children."

Jentai told him that he hadn't done anything, as he didn't know the boy who was standing there. Ransi once again pleaded with Nari, respectfully asking him to let the child go. Nari agreed but informed him that he was almost certain that if the child told anyone, he would be punished. Ransi agreed to Nari's terms, and Jentai left afterward.

But a few minutes later, one of the teachers arrived and saw Ransi with a group of boys. He informed them that they were bullying him. Nari insisted to the teacher, saying, "We don't do such things with students who are younger than us."

The teacher responded, "Then why did I receive a report about you?"

Nari calmly replied, "A report? It seems someone misunderstood the situation. Ransi is our friend, and he is also close to our home."

The teacher asked the students to come to the principal's office. But Nari objected, saying, "Do you know who I am, teacher?"

The teacher replied, "No, who are you?"

Nari said, "I am the grandson of the owner of this school. I am Nari Osbenk."

The teacher was astonished and confused about whether to believe the student or not, so he decided to ask Ransi if they were bullying him. Ransi answered, "No, sir. They are my classmates."

In a rare scene, the school principal walked through the school garden amidst the astonished and gathered students. The students' voices rose in questions: "What happened for the principal to come here?"

"I've never seen the principal come to the garden before."

Amidst these questions, the principal cut through the inquiries as he approached where Ransi was and asked the teacher, "What's going on?"

The teacher replied, "Nothing, sir. It was just a misunderstanding."

The principal said loudly, "All students go back to your classrooms." Afterward, all the students, including Ransi and Nari, left. The principal asked the teacher again, "Tell me what happened since we are alone."

The teacher sighed and said, "There's nothing, sir. I asked Ransi if they were bullying him, but he denied it."

The principal then told him, "The students won't tell you that they are being bullied. Now go, I will handle this myself."

The scene shifted to Nari, who, furious, was hitting the wall, saying, "That little runt must be the one who informed the teacher, and not only that, but he also informed the principal. But students younger than the third grade aren't allowed to go to or speak to the principal. How did this little runt manage that? I should have punched him a few times to teach him a lesson."

Someone said, "Calm down, Nari. Nothing happened. Even if they asked Ransi about what happened, he wouldn't tell them. Don't forget that he doesn't dare to do that."