Chapitre 13

Chapter Thirteen (My Family's Departure)

The referee will now face off Saito and Kyota, and the winner will guide Gentai in the final round. The contestants will have the right to choose their method of victory.
Saito, thinking: What do you think, Kyota, about Rock-Paper-Scissors?

Kyota, surprised: You're joking, right?

Saito: Hahaha, of course, my friend. There's nothing better than a hands-on brawl.

Kyota: You have that.
The referee signals the start of the match.

Kyota throws a quick punch at Saito, who easily dodges it, saying: You're really wild, Kyota.

Then Kyota kicks Saito in the side, throwing him away.
Saito almost falls but uses his hands to prevent it. It seems I underestimated you a lot, Kyota.

Kyota responds: Just don't complain when you lose.

Saito looks and says: We'll see who loses between us.
Kyota attacks again, but Saito blocks him with his arm and throws a punch with his other hand.
Kyota then steps forward after dodging Saito's punch and delivers a kick with his other foot to Saito with astonishing speed, but Saito doesn't stop mocking and dodges it with a sarcastic smile by leaning back and raising his head, then puts his hands in his pockets and jumps up, kicking Kyota with his feet. Kyota steps back, wiping his face, and Saito stands straight: Is that all you've got, Kyota?

Kyota replies: You haven't seen anything yet. Kyota approaches Saito and stands on his arms, surprising Saito, but he doesn't realize until Kyota kicks him from above. He manages to dodge it by stepping back, but Kyota doesn't allow him to retreat further, jumping up using his hands on the ground, pulling Saito forward and butting him with his head, then Saito stumbles back, feeling dizzy.
Even as the referee tries to end the round, Saito signals for it to continue.

Saito wipes the blood and tells Kyota that he has improved a lot, but that doesn't mean he will be able to win.
Saito quickly charges at Kyota, who barely manages to evade Saito's punches, and even Saito feigns a kick, tricking Kyota into trying to block it, only to be surprised by a punch to his face. It slows him down, and he can't comprehend the first hit before the second one comes. It seems he is bleeding profusely from his nose, and the referee signals to stop the match.
The referee asks Kyota if he is okay.

Kyota replies: Yes.

Then the referee signals to continue the match.

Kyota then launches a random attack on Saito, who dodges his punches, then strikes Kyota's side and then his face, saying: I'm sorry, my friend. Kyota stands for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground.

Referee: Kyota has lost, the winner is Saito.

The fourth round will start after a break for the contestants.
Announcer: The fourth round will begin, and as we are used to, the final round has different rules.

It will consist of two rounds. Winning both rounds means gaining two points, while losing means losing two points. The one who gets three points will subtract from two, and if they win one round and lose another, they will give points to their opponent while losing one point.

The round will begin soon, so prepare, dear audience and esteemed viewers.

The scene shifts to Kyota and Saito. Saito was sitting, wiping his head with a wet towel, saying: Kyota, my punches were strong, but you didn't hold out against me for long.
Kyota replies: Stop boasting; you still have a match ahead. It's true that Gentai is our friend, but that doesn't mean you should go easy on him, understood?