Chapter 23 : Professor's Rage

While Kenji and Falcon were fighting, here on the other side, a fierce battle enraged.
Leonard and the Professor stood side by side, facing the formidable Ashes boss in the dimly lit, crumbling warehouse. The tension in the air was thick, each breath carrying the weight of the battle that loomed before them. The Ashes boss, towering and menacing in his wolf mask, seemed almost amused by their defiance.

With a swift motion, Leonard darted forward, attempting to land a blow. But every punch he threw, every kick he sent was deftly dodged or blocked by the boss, as if he could predict their every move. Frustration welled up in Leonard. "What's his power, Professor? Why are we not able to land a single blow on this man?"

The Professor, his face grim and sweat beading on his forehead, replied, "I don't know, Leonard. I've been struggling with this question for years now."

Leonard's eyes widened with a mix of disbelief and fear. "Then how do we fight this powerful monster?"

The Professor, never taking his eyes off the Ashes boss, said, "For now, just focus on defending yourself Leonard."

The Ashes boss's lips curled into a sneer beneath his mask. Suddenly, he launched into an offensive, moving with blinding speed. Before Leonard could react, a massive fist connected with his chest, sending him flying backward into the concrete wall with a resounding thud. Pain shot through Leonard's body, and he crumpled to the ground, gasping for breath.

"Leonard!" the Professor shouted, a mix of fury and concern in his voice. Enraged, he charged at the Ashes boss, his deadly strings slicing through the air with a lethal precision. Over the years, the Professor had honed his abilities to near perfection, each thread of his power as sharp as a blade and as unyielding as steel.

The two men clashed in a furious display of power and skill. The Ashes boss wielded a huge black sword, using it to parry and block the Professor's relentless assault. Sparks flew as steel met string, the sound of their battle echoing through the empty walls of the castle.

The boss's sword slashed through the air, trying to sever the Professor's strings, but to no avail. The strings were very strong, resisting every attempt to cut them or even scratch them. With a frustrated growl, the Ashes boss spat, "You die today, you stupid cockroach!"

The Professor's eyes burned with a fierce determination. "I won't die without killing you, you bastard! You will pay for all my students' death" he shot back, his voice filled with venom.

They continued their brutal dance, each refusing to back down. The Professor's strings coiled and lashed like vipers, while the Ashes boss deflected every attack with swift, brutal efficiency. They moved like shadows, neither gaining an advantage, both locked in a deadly stalemate.

The Professor's rage grew with every passing moment. He knew that this was his chance, perhaps his only chance, to end the Ashes boss once and for all. His strings whirled around him in a frenzy, cutting through the air like a storm. But the Ashes boss remained untouched, his movements precise, his strength unyielding.

With each failed attempt to land a blow, the Professor's anger burned hotter, his resolve steeled further. He was determined to kill the boss, even if it meant him dying in the process.

Leonard got up only to witness the fierce battle that was going on. The two men were fighting with such speed that Leonard couldn't catch their movements at first.

He tried to get into the fight but the Professor asked him to stay out of the fight.

.

.

To Be Continued...!!!

!!!