Charlie and Charlie

"Lay with me." His voice is dark and rough. Yes, please. My body waist no time in joining him on the bed. "I don't think you need all those clothes in this bed, Ma'am." He hovers over me and pulls up my shirt and off it flies to the floor. "You don't need these either." He tugs at my shorts and tormentingly slow he slides them down. Please! I need him now but i don't want to seem like i haven't gotten any in a long long while, though i hadn't. "These will have to go too." He bites onto the hem of my panties and without taking his eyes off mine, his beautiful eyes that reflect my lustful needy ones in his melt me to the core. Down he pulls more and more and i raise my hips to make the back side follow the front. You're killing me! He stops and smiles leaning towards my face. "Wake up."

When I wake I notice Aunt Helen is a wake because the AC is shut off. I turn over and a tall Aaron is missing. I lay staring at the ceiling feeling the aftermath of a dream my mind has raced to about the heavenly Mr. Styles and sweat starts to arise and thinking Aaron's left i take off un-needed sweats. I can hear Charlie pounding on her high chair and force myself out of bed. Helen is making breakfast and Charlie is going at it with a bowl of cereal. "Morning." She says and i turn on the air as i sit at the kitchen island. She chooses to let it go and i welcome the cool air.

"When did Charlie get here?" Helen's face falls and i can feel an Elise argument start.

"Oh you know your cousin, putting herself first as usual. Where did i go wrong?" She didn't, Uncle Charlie did the raising and i thought he did a damn good job at it. She finished school, interned for a publishing house, got a good paid job and lives in the city. But i think the city did her wrong not Helen or Charlie. "She dropped her off at 3 in the morning with some lad carrying her in. A total stranger carrying my Charlie!" She angrily placed eggs on my plate. "No more Elise with Charlie. No more." I roll my eyes and almost choke on my food when Aaron walks in shirtless. His stomach bruised and oh so fit. Eyes up Ma'am.

"I couldn't find any." He says to Helen and I remember I don't have any pants on. I can see the smile he's hiding as he sits next to me.

"Dammit, where i put those buckets i don't know. Well I'm off i have a meeting with the good doctor." She leaves and wonder if the good doctor is an actual doctor. Of course not, fool.

"Morning." He gives me a smile and i can feel my cheeks redden and i look away. As we sit in silence watching Charlie in front of us make a mess of her breakfast i feel his legs touch mine and my heart rate picks up. Calm down, it's just an innocent touch. I wish it wasn't. When he gets up to put his plate in the sink i catch him staring at my shirt and i know I'm showing through my shirt because I'm right under the vent. He quietly apologizes and turns away. I smile and say nothing. He leans over and makes Charlie laugh and i notice he's not wearing underwear. He stands and this time catches me staring but i don't apologize. "So at what time did you think it was a good time the walk half naked around the house?"

"I could ask you the same thing" I grab Charlie and take her to her room and dress her. I feel Aaron's presents at the door and i purposely bend down to grab Charlie's shoes letting the oversize shirt rise to show off. I dress her in an army green skirt and tuck in her brown shirt and she is distracted by her toys.

"My clothes aren't dry from the wash yet." He says and I take him to the basement. I lean over to push the top Halloween decoration and i stand up. I feel him close behind me ... all of him. I clear my throat and he steps in front of me brushing his hand near the exposed part of my panties. I have him take a box and i too.

"There you go, the clothes from last night fit good on you so these sho-," When i turn Aaron is inches from my face.

"Thank you." He steps closer and i can feel his body against mine. Fuck me fuck me fuck me please! My conscience has turned into a sexed crazed animal going ape shit in it's cage. "I hope i don't get fired by saying this but right now in that shirt, those knickers peaking out, you are a taste men go crazy for." I hold down my nervous laugh and lean back so i can catch my own breath. "Tell me to stop." He places his hands on my hips and pulls me towards him. His lips ghost over mine and i have to control myself before i climb him like a tree. I try to analyze if this is okay, I've known him for almost two weeks, i need this, people have one night stands all the time, i need this, he's nice, i need this, he's hot, oh for fuck sakes.