Why?!

What the fuck did he just do?! Lunas, You're better than this! You aren't gay! What the fuck were you thinking?!

Lunas was seated in his caravan on his mattress, thinking of what he had just done. He messed up. Why did he kiss Othello? He HATES Othello.

Let's rewind back a little bit to what happened after they kissed a few more times.

Both Lunas and Othello had realised what they were doing and quickly stopped kissing when they heard people outside. Lunas jumped up with a rather disgusted look on his face.

"What the hell, man.."

Othello said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand while looking at Lunas with a troubled and disgusted look. And that's when Lunas sprinted out of Othello's caravan.

Back to the present, Lunas was seated on his mattress in his own caravan. He was slightly hyperventilating. Just staring infront of himself. He felt so disgusted. Why would Othello even let it happen like that? Why would they both give in to such a sin?

A knock was heard on the door of Lunas's caravan before the door swung open to reveal that little midget, Mudge.

"What happened when you went to apoligise to Othello? You both look like you've seen a ghost."

Lunas snapped out of his little trance. He stared at Mudge, his look turning back into one of stoicism as it usually was. He was about to tell the troll to fuck off but he stayed silent.

"It's none of your concern, Mudge."

Lunas said in a slight mumble. He got up and pushes in between the doorway and Mudge and left the caravan property. No one had seen him for a few hours till it was about 2 in the morning.