・⁠♡•°. Book cover・⁠♡•°.

♡。•。⁠:゚~

♡。•。⁠:゚~

In Mumbai's vibrant streets, two lives intersected in a chance encounter. Naksh, a sharp stock market expert, and Arohi, a kind-hearted teacher, lived parallel lives until fate brought them together. Their unexpected meeting sparked an unspoken connection, and their lives were forever changed.

Naksh, drawn to Arohi's bright smile and laughter, found himself lost in her eyes. Arohi, captivated by Naksh's confidence and kindness, admired his strength. As they navigated their whirlwind romance, they discovered new passions and vulnerabilities.

Can their love bridge the gap between their different worlds? Will they find common ground amidst the challenges? Join us on this heartwarming journey, "Unkahe Ehsaas," as we unravel the threads of Naksh and Arohi's tale, woven with love, drama, and romance. Discover the magic that unfolds when two souls connect in unexpected ways.

♡。•。⁠:゚~

  ・⁠♡•°.   Tropes   ・⁠♡•°.

  ・⁠♡•°Forbidden Love
  ・⁠♡•°Opposites Attract
  ・⁠♡•°Love at First Sight
  ・⁠♡•°Secret Romance
  ・⁠♡•°Fate or Destiny
  ・⁠♡•°Emotional Journey

          ・⁠♡•°  "Warning"・⁠♡•°

Respect my creativity and intellectual property! I pour my heart and soul into crafting unique stories and content. Don't even think about copying or plagiarizing my work, or you'll face the consequences. I will promptly report your ID or book to the authorities, and take necessary actions to protect my rights. Originality and authenticity matter, so let's keep the creativity flowing without stealing from others. Remember, my stories and content are my intellectual property, and I won't hesitate to defend them."

  ・⁠♡•°.  Hello everyone   ・⁠♡•°.

It's your Author Kiyomi

Its my first book which I'm writing also having no experience of writing books and all on Wattpad

If you find some mistake try to correct me  at that time ......
Cause English is not my first language
Also there will be some content which will be adult and mature if you won't comfortable you can skip my Book
No problem ✨

Do like, share and don't forget to show lot's of love in comment

Bye take care ・⁠♡•°.