1. ・⁠♡•°.Late Again・⁠♡•°.

Arohi pov

"I'm already running so late! And to make matters worse, I can't find a taxi anywhere. And of course, my phone's battery is almost dead. I'm starting to panic. Mom is going to kill me. This is the first time I've ever been late coming home from school, and I know she's going to be worried sick. I try to call her, but my phone goes straight to voicemail. Oh no, oh no, oh no. What am I going to do?

I start to walk home, hoping to find a taxi or a rickshaw along the way. But the streets are crowded and chaotic, and I'm starting to feel really anxious. I can just imagine Mom's face, tense with worry, waiting for me at home. I know she's going to be so upset with me. I've never been late before, and I know she's going to be worried that something terrible has happened to me.

I quicken my pace, my heart racing with every step. I just want to get home and reassure Mom that I'm okay. But as I turn the corner onto my street, I see Mom standing outside our apartment, looking frantic. Oh no, I'm in trouble now..."

"Kaha thi tu itna late?"
Mom asks, her voice stern but worried.

Arohi takes a deep breath and explains,

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know I'm late. But I have exams coming up and I was busy making paper patterns for students.....I lost track of time. And then I couldn't find a taxi anywhere, and my phone was about to die... I'm really sorry, Mom."

Mom's expression softens slightly, but she still looks concerned.
"Arohi, you know you should have called me. I was worried sick about you. What if something had happened to you?"

Arohi nods,
"I know, Mom. I'm sorry. My phone was really low, and I couldn't find a place to charge it. But I'm safe, and I'm home now."

Mom sighs and nods.
"Okay, beta. Come inside. Let's talk about this later. You must be hungry. I'll make you something to eat."

Arohi nods, relieved, and follows Mom inside the house. She knows she's still in trouble, but she's glad to be home safe and sound.

As they sit down to dinner, Priyansh, Arohi's younger brother, looks up at her with a curious expression.
"Didi, I need your help with something," he says

Arohi smiles, happy to help.
"What is it, Priyansh? What do you need help with?"

"It's my college project,"

Priyansh explains.

"I have to come up with a business idea and present it to the class. But I'm stuck. I don't know what to do."

Arohi thinks for a moment, taking a bite of her dinner.

"Well, what are you interested in? What do you enjoy doing?"

Priyansh shrugs.

"I don't know. I like playing cricket, but I don't think that's a good business idea."

Arohi laughs.

"Maybe not, but think about what you like about cricket. Is it the teamwork? The competition? The strategy?"

Priyansh nods, starting to get excited.

"Yeah, I like the strategy part. I like figuring out how to win."

Arohi smiles.

"Okay, so think about businesses that involve strategy. What about a sports management company? Or a company that helps athletes develop their skills?"