The dinner

Isabella's POV

"It is the most luxurious restaurant in Madrid. I would love to come there more often, so don't ruin it for me"

The dress Jude gave me is beautiful, I can't deny that. Still, I don't want to admit it, because I feel like he's getting power.

I've been very relaxed with Sem today. We've done some shopping and made lunch in our little Airbnb.
Now I'm standing in front of the mirror getting ready for a date I don't feel like going to. Unfortunately, I have no choice, because I've signed a contract.
Sem is standing in the doorway of the bathroom looking at me "It'll be fine, otherwise you can call me."
"Haha that would be great, if you're walking by."

I've done my make-up, not much because that's just not me. "Can you help me with that dress?" Sem nods and comes to stand next to me. I carefully put the dress on and Sem closes the zipper at the back.
"You look beautiful, girlfriend." I look at Sem in the mirror as she wraps her arms around me "Think about the role you want so badly. The stepping stone to hopefully a great career. And don't forget about me." I grab her arms and squeeze them "You're just coming with me" I say laughing.

My phone lights up

Message
Taxi stealer

I'm in front

I sigh deeply, grab my packed bag and look at Sem "Here we go."

Jude's POV

I've been dreading this date all day. The restaurant is a place where I often take women, but then I really feel like it and it often ends up in bed with them.
Now I'm forced to sit there with someone I don't get along with at all.

I get in the car when Kylian calls me "Bro."
"Hey bro" I hear on the other end of the line. "Ready?"
"No, but I have to. Otherwise I won't be on the field with you soon."
"It'll be fine. She's a genuinely nice girl, so try to make something of it."
"Funny that you discovered that, I haven't experienced that fun yet."

There's a knock on the window. "Hold on bro" I say to Kylian.
I push the window open "You forgot something Judie" says Nina, my booty call. "What?" I look around to figure out what I forgot. "To give me a kiss." I give her a quick kiss and say "Bye Nina" after which I push the window closed.

"Nina, seriously Jude?" says Kylian who is still on the line. I can hear from his voice that he is irritated. "You are now dating someone." I start the car and drive away. "Fake dating."
"Does she know that? Because if she does, she will tell everyone."
"Nina doesn't know that and she won't tell because of the contract with her."
"But you think, I'm going to continue fucking her and fake dating Isabella in the meantime."
"What do you want dude?"
"You really have to stop this bro."

"Can we discuss something else please?"
"You're date."
"Something else."
"Just go through the list that Jaimie gave you and then the evening will be over."
"Then she still has to come home with me."
"Hahaha good."
"I mean it, she has to sleep with me."
"Holy, Sem didn't tell me this. Where is she going to sleep? You're not going to put her on the couch Jude."
"I'm really not going on the couch, I just have to perform at training tomorrow."
"And then you wonder how it is possible that you have built up an arrogant image?"
"If you want to bitch about me even more, I'll push you away."
"Haha, calm down. Have fun."

I'm standing in front of her house when I message her.

Message
Blue

I'm in front

I post a photo on Instagram that was taken this afternoon when my suit was put on by Nina.