Christmas with Bellinghams

Isabella's POV

After Jude and I bought all the presents for his family yesterday, we went to bed early after a small Christmas Eve dinner.
I woke up early because my phone rang. When I looked at my screen I saw that it was my dad and I went to the living room.

"What are you guys planning today?" I ask my dad while I'm sitting on the couch with James next to me.
"Uncle Jim and Aunt Clara are coming to our house tonight with the kids and we're all going to celebrate Christmas together. Tomorrow Levi and Finn are going to their friends' family and your mom and I are going to celebrate alone."
I have to swallow my sadness, how awful it is to celebrate Christmas without your own family.
"Don't be sad honey" I hear my mother say on the other end of the line.
"I'm not" I say sniffling.
"Hey sis" I hear Levi say.
"Are you guys having breakfast yet" I ask laughing between my snot.
"No, just us. The rest are still asleep."
"Typical" I say laughing.

"Morning honey." A female voice behind me makes me look up and into Denise's eyes. "Hey morning, Denise. Did I wake you up?"
"No honey, I just wanted to let James out."
"Should we hang up?" my parents ask, to which I answer yes.
"Love you" they say to which I respond in kind.

I press my phone and can't hold back my tears when I hear the living room door open again.
I stare at my screen when I see someone stand in front of me "Hey."
I look up and look into Jude's dark brown eyes.
I see him look worried, as he sits down next to me and puts an arm around me without saying anything. James apparently doesn't agree, he starts barking which makes me laugh.
"Someone's jealous" Jude says laughing.
"Mm yeah" I nod laughing.
"You okay?"
"Holidays without your family are really hard for me" I say to him when I hear Denise behind me "We are your bonus family."
"I have to think about that." I look around in shock when I see a laughing Jobe appear next to Denise. "Just kidding."

Two hours later
"Presents?" Jobe says enthusiastically as we sit at the breakfast table.
I shake my head laughing "You really want your presents, don't you?" to which Jobe winks at me.
"You go ahead and get your presents first, Jobe, for someone else."
Jobe stands up and gets a present for Jude. When I see the wrapping, I know it's my present for him. My eyes widen when I see everyone laughing at me.

Jude starts reading the letter I wrote before he opens the present.
"Dear Jude, to be honest, I didn't expect to be celebrating Christmas with your family now. As you saw this morning, I would have liked to be with my own family too. Christmas is all about spending time with friends and family and reminiscing. These have been special last months for me, in which we have done many things together. You are a sweet, fun boy. That's why I chose a present that might make your home a little more cozy. (sorry not sorry.)"
Everyone around us starts laughing. "It's true, Jude's house is very uninviting." Jude rolls his eyes laughing and continues reading
"As I said before, I recognize a lot of your family in my family: warm, close and I am happy and very happy that I can now celebrate Christmas with you.
You make me very happy.
Love,
Me.

I see Jude smiling at the letter as he looks up at me and presses his lips to mine. "Thanks love."
When he opens the gift he starts laughing.
I have placed photos of him, his family and friends in different sized frames. "You can put them somewhere."

When he opens the large gift he looks at me with wide eyes. "Wow."
It is a painting of a photo of him in the Bernabeu stadium. "How.. how did you do that?"
"Do you like it?" I ask uncertainly as he grabs my hand and squeezes it "It is beautiful."
"It is one of my favorite photos of you in the stadium and I asked a painter if he would "to repaint."
"Wow.." everyone is completely silent at the table when Mark breaks the silence "Amazing gift Isa.. really beautiful."