Beautiful as art

Isabella's POV

"Morning sunshine" I hear as I feel something on me. When I open my eyes I see Sem lying on me. "Haha my god, you woke up nicely."
"Had a nice night" at which my eyes widen. "Oh my god" I scream.
"Haha shh, not everyone needs to know that."
"Needs to know what?" says Jude as he walks into the room. "Nothing" Sem answers quickly.

"Morning troublemaker" says Jude with a wink. I roll my eyes "Morning."
"We're going to have breakfast, are you coming downstairs?" Sem walks out of the room as I get up. I'm assigned a shirt which makes me laugh "Not another one of your merch right?"
"People pay hundreds of euros for that" he says seriously.
"They can have it for free." I put on the England national team shirt and walk past Jude to the living room where the table is beautifully set. When I look at the open kitchen I see a chef standing there. "You're really going all out" I say to Kylian, somewhat surprised.
"I have to impress Sem" he says with a wink.
"I don't think you need to do that anymore" I say laughing.

A delicious boiled egg is served with freshly made croissants. After a glass of juice and coffee we decide to change for a sightseeing tour.
"I have a reservation at the Louvre for 11 o'clock."
I look at my apple watch. "Another hour, fine."

We quickly freshen up and after half an hour we decide to walk to the Louvre, past the Eiffel Tower and the Seine. At 11 o'clock sharp we arrive at the museum, where we can enter through the special entrance. The men have disguised themselves somewhat by means of caps and sunglasses, so that they are not immediately recognized.
At the entrance they have to take everything off, in terms of security. I immediately see all phones going up in the air for photos.
I feel Sem pinch my arm "People don't give privacy either" to which I immediately say "If Beyonce were to walk here, I wouldn't be able to control myself either."
I see Jude looking around laughing "You are so wonderfully professional." I give him a push "Say you with the Kardashians."
"Jealous, again."
"You wish, again."
"Okay lovebirds, let's focus for a moment. I want to see the Mona Lisa" Sem says immediately. I give her an angry look which makes her laugh.

Instagram

Semrosee sightseeing through Pariiii{Isabellablue tagged}

{Isabellablue tagged}

K.mbappe, Judebellingham and 2593 others liked this photo

K.mbappe best tourgide
Judebellingham true, local vibes
Isabellablue ❣️
———————————————————————

The museum has beautiful paintings. Our, and most beloved, favorite is the last one: Mona Lisa. I can't believe my eyes because it's so small.
"Mona Lisa is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo Da Vinci started the artwork in 1503 in Florence, Italy, and worked on it for a total of 3 years. The painting was commissioned by the Italian businessman Francesco Del Giocondo and is said to be a portrait of his wife Lisa Gherardini. Today the painting is known as ''Mona Lisa'', because Mona is a combination of Madonna, which means 'my lady'."
I see Sem listening proudly and Kylian and Jude are also listening attentively. When I look next to me I see that even more people have listened and then give me a thank you nod.
"Everyone is a fan" says Kylian laughing.