Birthday gifts

Isabella's POV

I wake up with a powerful hangover. When I look up I see myself lying on the bed without anyone lying next to me or on the couch.
I pick up my phone and see, besides a lot of birthday messages, a message from Sem.

Message
Sem

We are having breakfast
downstairs

I see that it is already 11 in the morning. When I get up, my head also feels like it is going to burst. I take a quick shower and when I get dressed I think about how I am going to get home. I can't remember that anymore. I just hope I behaved myself.

I walk out of the hotel room and take the elevator to the breakfast room where I see the group laughing at a long table. When someone looks around and sees me they all start singing "Happy birthday". I catch myself turning red and uncomfortable and when I reach the table I say laughing "That's enough."
"Little hangover?" says Sem with a big grin.
"Leave that little one away" I say while I put my hand on my head. I feel a hand around my waist and then a glass of orange juice appears in front of my head. "Fresh orange juice with a ginger shot. The cure for a hangover" Jude says followed by a kiss on my cheek. "Morning bday girl." He gives me a wink and walks to his chair at the table.

I nod to everyone, after which I want to get some breakfast. When I'm standing at the bread Sem comes to stand next to me laughing. "I haven't seen you this hungover in a long time."
"I know.. it's awful."
She puts an arm around me and says "You've also been drinking a lot."
I look at her surprised and shocked at the same time "Did I misbehave?"
"Apart from the fact that you danced and kissed Jude all night, you didn't misbehave" she says with a grin.
"What?"
Her eyes widen as she puts her hands over her mouth "How far do you still know things?"
"One time kiss to prove to people that we're a couple, after Jude met Lando. After that I took shots with you and that's all I know." Sem starts laughing out loud, which makes a lot of people look around. "I'll talk to you on the plane."

I grab my breakfast and take a seat in the only empty chair, next to Jude.
"Had a good night?" Trent says with a grin. I see everyone looking at me with a big smile when Jude answers for me. "Very sexy" he says as he puts an arm around me.
"This girl was unstoppable last night."
I almost choke on my hangover cure when I hear my brothers gag. "Gross, we don't need to know this about our little sister."
I wisely keep quiet and try very hard to remember everything that happened, but I can't remember anything."

I want to get up when Max shouts at me "Stay seated bday girl." I look at Max in shock as he pulls out a package laughing.
"A birthday without presents isn't a birthday."
I start laughing after which Levi and Finn also stand up "We bought it with the three of us."
I look at them in surprise, give them a hug and open the present: a personalized ebook.
I look at them in surprise. "This is way too crazy."
"Nothing is too crazy for you little sis" says Finn as he kisses me on the cheek.
"There are already more than 50 books on it, so you can go wild."
"Awesome!" I say enthusiastically.

Then Jude stands up and my eyes widen even more because he pulls out a large package. "Wtf" I blurt out.
"Dear Isa." I hold my breath for what he is going to say next. "My life has become a lot sunnier with you in my life."
I hear Kate and Maya say "Awh" again.
"I have been able to admire you up close over the past few weeks and months. You are a ray of sunshine who is happy with the smallest things: coffee or wine on a terrace, starry sky and art. It did not surprise me when Sem told me which painting is your favorite: Terrasse du café le soir, Place du forum, Arles." My eyes widen with every sentence Jude says.
"Unfortunately I could not buy the original" everyone starts laughing. "But I know an artist who tried to repaint it to size."
He hands me the package and I unwrap it. When the wrapping paper is removed I see my favorite painting of all time: Van Gogh's pearl.
I feel tears welling up in my eyes and when I look at Jude I see that he is looking at me proudly. "Love it" I say sobbing and then I give him a hug.
"This is awesome" I whisper in his ear.
"Anything for my girlfriend."