It's Called Black Magic

As the seasons shifted from the warm embrace of summer to the crisp kiss of autumn, Angelica felt a restlessness growing within her. Her training with Morgana had progressed significantly, and she could feel her magic pulsating with newfound strength. It was time to uncover the secrets of her own power, to understand the mysteries that lay within her very soul.

Morgana led her to a hidden chamber deep within the castle, where the air was thick with the scent of ancient incense. The room was illuminated by flickering candles, their shadows dancing across the walls as the flames cast eerie patterns on the floor. In the center stood a large crystal, its facets gleaming with an inner light that seemed to pulse with a life of its own.

"This is the Crystal of Revelation," Morgana explained, her voice hushed with reverence.

"It will show us the true nature of your magic, the essence of what you are capable of."

Angelica stepped forward, her heart racing with excitement and a touch of trepidation.

The character had dreamed of this moment for so long, to finally understand why she had been born with this gift.

But Angelica had been magicless.

However, Chloe thinks that she has a change.

She placed her hands on the cool surface of the crystal, feeling the energy surge through her body like a river of molten lava. The crystal glowed brighter, its light enveloping her in a warm embrace.

Then, the images began to appear.

Flashes of fire and ice, of wind and water, of earth shaking and skies splitting.

She saw herself in a myriad of forms, wielding different elements with ease and finesse. But there was one element that stood out among the rest, one that resonated with her very being—the element of darkness.

Morgana watched with a knowing smile as the crystal revealed its secrets.

"You are a Dark Mage, Angelica." She said, her voice filled with pride.

"A rare and powerful gift. One that people look down upon but without it, the world will be incomplete. For there is light in the darkness and darkness in the light. That is the meaning what what is balance." Morgana explained.

The revelation was like a key unlocking a door within her.

The pieces of the puzzle that was her life began to fall into place.

Her ability to see the good in people even when people say that they are not, her unyielding optimism in the face of adversity, it all made sense now.

She was not just a girl trapped in a fantasy world; she was a beacon of hope, a force for change.

With her newfound knowledge, Angelica felt invincible.

She practiced her spells with a fervor that bordered on obsession, eager to master the full extent of her abilities.

Her parents watched from afar, their guilt slowly morphing into pride as they saw the woman their daughter was becoming. They had given her life, but it was she who was shaping her own destiny.

Her little brother, Marcus, joined her in training.

The little one too young to do magic as of yet but still excited to be with his sister.

And as the first snowflakes of winter began to fall, Angelica knew that the time had come to face her past, to confront the shadows that had tried to claim her.

With the help of her magic guiding her, she was ready to step into the storm and emerge unscathed, ready to claim her rightful place in the world she had been thrust into.

The whispers grew louder, the stakes higher.

The estate buzzed with the news of Angelica's true nature, and the court's perception of her began to shift.

Some feared her, others revered her, but all knew that she was not to be underestimated.

The Duke and Duchess, once so cold and distant, now looked upon her with a mix of awe and regret.

They had seen their daughter's power, and they had realized the magnitude of their mistake. They had tried to mold her into something she was not, but she had risen above it all, a phoenix from the ashes of their misguided expectations.