Remembering The Past

In her old life she had a normal family.

A father.

A mother.

A little sister.

And a little brother.

Her name was Chloe.

Nice, simple and cute.

Pretty normal.

Definitely very normal.

She was a good student throughout kindergarten.

In elementary school, she was bullied by three classmates.

However, after several days, one of the bullies came to her house in tears and apologized, but she only responded with a smirk, telling her classmate to enjoy his new school.

The next day, all three of the bullies ended up transferring for 'unknown reasons'.

Unknown her ass, she recorded them bullying her and uploaded it to YouTube. The school had no choice but to expell those trouble making jerks even if they were very good football players aka jocks.

It was satisfying.

Knowing those horrible people were gone.

And on the plus side, no one really bothered her after that because they all knew that it was her who had posted the video.

At some point, her little sister hid her yaoi merchandise in her room, which her dear mother found.

Her little brat of a sister told their mother that it belonged to her and she was unable to convince her mother otherwise. This incident eventually led to her moving out and getting her own apartment and she never talked to her parents again after that.

In fact before leaving, she cursed them out for being terrible parents and slapped the little fucking brat before complaining to her grandma.

Her dear grandma.

She helped her get a good apartment and she helped her settle in there. It was peaceful and she welcomed the peace.

After being subjected to all those damn otome games that her sister placed, the peace was so good......

Additionally, her sister's cringey cheesey ass novels.

They were awful.

Thought she did have one that she happened to read once.

It was terrible!

The protagonist was definitely a pick me.

But the antagonist, Chloe loved the antagonist.

From looking online, a lot of people loved the antagonist.

Angelica Blackthorne.

A woman with dark magic but as beautiful as the night sky.

She never told the brat that anyway.

Later on in her later years of living alone, the stupid bitch blackmailed her into reading over the novel as it was being turned into a game where you can play as the protagonist.

Chloe had raised her hand to slap the little thing down like the fly she was when the brat proclaimed that she'd resolve the misunderstanding to their mother if she did. Seeing a way to get back even more at her parents for believing the brat, she agreed.

It isn't take her long to finish the book.

But seeing the time and adding Chloe's reluctance to cook at the night, she decided to go on a night time snack drive.

The drive to the shop itself didn't kill her.

On her way back however, tragedy struck.

A drunk driver had swerved into her lane and crashed into her small car. The speed the drunk driver was going at caused her car to flip over.

Killing her instantly.

She then wakes up as a four year old Angelica Blackthorne, with memories of her past life coming to her like a dream after being struck on the head while her older brothers were sword fighting.

This world was stacked against her in so many ways especially as an adult.

You know what.

She thought.

I don't want this.

I want out!