2-Bootcamp

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for reading so far :)

The boys will finally meet this chapter.

Some Larry action, at last,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV-

As I stepped off of the buses that had just brought us to bootcamp, I wished my mum was here to see this. We were incredibly close you know, us along with my 4 sisters.

Charlotte, also known as Lottie, Felicity, also known as Fizzy and the twins, Pheobe and Daisy who I think I've mentioned before.

I thanked the driver and grabbed my luggage.

I hesitantly approached the hotels with a few 'friends' that I had sat near on the journey to get here.

More like acquaintances I thought silently.

They all looked extremely chirpy, too chirpy in fact.

It was almost as if they weren't scared of what was waiting for them the next day.

Even so, I accompanied them into reception to collect keys for our rooms.

Every individual that was invited, was allocated their own room with the exception of the groups, who shared. I was apprehensive to as what it would be like, to be staying in a hotel alone.

Well, not quite alone, but without anyone I knew.

I was funny like that. I found it hard to sleep in new places, especially by myself.

As the reception area neared, I tried to see the best in the current situation. Many people would kill for the chance I had right now. I was finally at the X factor bootcamp after being put through by the judges a few months previously.

As I began to drift away, lost in thought, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on bro, it's your turn now."

"Ok, ok. You go on up without me. I'll see you around"

I tried to show him a convincing smile, unsure of if he bought or not. He must've though, as after a few seconds of debating, he smiled back and walked towards the stairs.

"Hello and welcome to The Manor Hotel. Room for 2?"

I glanced behind me to see if she thought I was with anyone else.

Nope, nobody.

I turned around to face her again and replied, "Um, no sorry... Just me"

"Oops silly me. I just thought... Ah it doesn't matter."

I shifted uncomfortably as she continued...

"...It appears that the cleaners haven't finished in your room just yet. Come back in roughly 30 minutes and i'll gladly hand the keys over. Feel free to take a look around in the meantime though."

"We have the spa to the left, the dining rooms to the right and the entertainment and activities straight ahead," another member of staff hastily added.

"Ok thank you" I automatically responded, whilst turning around and walking in the opposite direction.

I decided against the exploring and went in search of the bathrooms to call my mum to let her know we'd arrived safely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV-