8-Confusion

-Harrys's POV

Liam...

I scrambled out of bed as quickly as possibly. Louis grunted as I rolled over him and hurried to get to the door. I sprinted down the hallway, shivering at the breath of fresh air on my body, me being in only my boxers and all. 

Luckily, I caught a glimpse of somebody rushing down the stairs so I quickly followed suit and went after them. Luckily for me, my super long legs gave me an unfair advantage. Within a few large strides, I had my left hand on the banister and had already made my way down a few flights of stairs, taking them 2 at a time.

I heard somebody panting infront of me and as I waltzed round the corner, I bumped into a half-dying Liam. He was sucking in air and huffing for dear life and I chuckled at his desperation to get as far away from me as possible. 

"Liam..." I started.

"-Harry, we can talk about this later but for now I refuse to talk to you while you're dressed like that, especially now I know why."

I blushed furiously and avoided eye contact at all costs. I gestured towards the stairs and took off speedily towards my room.

Once I reached the safety of my own 4 walls, I slammed the door shut and sighed in anguish. I stripped off my boxers and threw them across my room into the mound of dirty washing that I had left there.

On second thoughts, I picked up my soggy underwear and hid it in the bottom of my suitcase so as nobody would come across it when they put a load of washing on. I would deal with that later.

I grabbed some clean Calvin Klein briefs from my dresser and shoved them on quickly. I grabbed the first clothes that I saw which were some light grey joggers and a plain white T-shirt. To erase any trace of any 'sex-hair' that I may have, I threw an olive green beanie ontop of my brown curls.

There, all done.

I smiled as I moved more calmy around my room and into my bathroom, ready to brush my teeth. I squirted some toothpaste (Colgate, of course) onto my toothbrush and let water dampen it before shoving it into my mouth and cleaning my teeth.

After a few minutes of brushing, I stared at my reflection in the big glass mirror up on the wall. As I took in my appearance I sighed, suddenly the relisation of what I had done began to dawn on me.

How could I be so foolish?

I reluctantly left the safety of my own room and made my way across the hallway to Liam's room, where I was almost 100% certain that he would be.

I knocked half cautiously on his bedroom and waited patiently for a response. When I heard  a cough, I took that as a signal to swing open the door and enter. Liam was sat nervously on the edge of his bed, swinging his legs backwards and forth like a child.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. Not too close but close enough to have a private conversation.

"So..." I began, chewing my lip.

"Harry." Liam replied feverently.

"I don't really know what to say. How about we start with what you saw?" I suggested awkwardly.

"Harry, it's fine, I'm over it. What you and Louis do in your spare time doesn't concern me. Whatever floats your boat man." Liam gushed.

"But it wasn't like that Liam!"

"Well, it looked like it."

"I wasn't what it looked like-"

"Wait, so you're telling me that what I saw was just my imagination? You and Louis weren't 'doing things'? You weren't in the same bed? You weren't both in just boxers? You weren't moaning his name whilst grinding upon him? Come on answer me Harry."