33• Birthday : |

Peter is flipping through a magazine for naked girls.

"Hey Perv." It says with a playful tone making Peter look at the direction before looking down the magazine smiling. Nellie starts to laugh slightly before sitting down and hands him his mug of tea.

"Thank you." Then he takes sip, continuing to flip through the magazine as she glances ahead to see Destiny and Roman sit together inside a room at the first's work table.

Destiny is using her sorcerical stuff, as Roman is sitting there waiting patiently for what he really needs to hear.

Nellie looks ahead and takes a sip, then Peter looks at her for second.

"Was it you?" She slowly looks at him. "You're the one who exposed it right?"

"No clue about what the subject about." She simply says.

"Letha told me." He start.

"I knew it!" She retorts once he says that.

"But thank you." He pauses before briefly eyeing her. "Shelley doesn't deserve that, and I'm glad that everyone starts to accept me and my family. That what I really wanted." He tells her and she's listening to him, full focused. Then he shrugs. "Not to mention what your mom did in the court with the 800 grand  you mom gave us as a ."

"The deal's still 50/50." She jokes making him laugh before she takes a sip.

"But seriously." He starts. "I don't know how you did it, but thank you for not exposing my secret and for making them all believe I'm not a werewolf."

She simply smiles then holds on his forearm but he pulls her for a hug making them laugh lightly

"I'm sorry. Still nothing. She isn't answering." Destiny tells him monotony.

"I know she's there." He says before noding multiply. "She's somewhere." Destiny looks down on the table. "She is!" He repeats with a stronger tone

"Then continue giving her your faith." She tells him. "I'm sure it will comfort her on her journey."

"I'm gonna find her." He promises. "She needs me." And Destiny only loos at him

"You're certain she's the one who needs you?" She asks and he nods, then she puts down what she's holding to hold his hand.

A gust of wind flips the magazine and startles Peter a bit.

"Well, I'll be." He says, getting Nellie attention as he pulls down his phone and holds up. Nellie gets confused a bit until the cell phone rings and he immediately answers. "Hey."

"Hey." It's Letha. "Jesus, that was quick. [Uh, guess what I'm doing?]"

"Having a baby?"

"I'm having a baby!" She beams.

"[Yum!]"

"Well?"

"Baby... my heart has no words." He starts not believing himself. "Your smile makes the flowers grow, and your tits make 'em bloom. I love your ass to pieces and anything that pops out of you." He pours his heart out.

"Enough for Jesus's sake, I'm 'bout to be sick!" Nellie exclaims playfully. "Gimme this!" She snatches the phone. "Hey cutie mommy, that's the best thing I've ever heard since I came here. I also have a fine surprise for you once you get outta OR, oh, hey!" She tells Letha who's so happy that everyone is happy about this event.

"[This is the best news I've heard all year.]" Peter tells Letha from the other line also as she bites her bottom lip from happiness. "[I'll see you there, OK?]"