18• No. We're done

The police car is driven before stopping at a traffic.

"How do you think she'll react?" Chin asks his partner.

"I dunno, but whatever," Neck turns his head to the backseat. "His mommy asked, his mommy got what she wanted." Roman only glares quietly at him. Neck looks back to his friend with a smirk. "Not our business her fuckface son is ."

a sudden scream comming from the woods near them getting them all startled.

"What was that?" Chin looks to his partner.

"Don't know for sure!" He responds in a matter of fact.

"Wanna take a look." Chin as he takes gets out.

"Fine." Neck follows and walks with him. Once they disappear in the woods a figure runs toward the police car and opens the door, startling Roman, at first.

"What- What are doing?"

"What does it look like? Coming ask for lighter 'cause I wanna smoke? Asking that doesn't make sense for a lil bite way." Nellie jokes. "I'm here to get you." As she taking a poppin of her head. "Turn around."

"No, don't-"

"I know what am I doing so don't sweat it."

"No, Nellie you must go." He insists.

"I'm not going without you, stop wasting my time; those junks can be here in a second." She tries.

"That's the point, you fucking must leave." He almost snaps.

"Listen, I don't know what's happening between you two and Letha, but you don't deserve to be here for no reason."

"Who told you that?" He asks suspiciously.

"It's obvious, no need to brainies to figure this shit out."

"You're annoying." He says irritatedly. "When you're acting mute you were better."

"... But freak." She states. "So sorry, fucking Godfrey, for wasting my time with ya." And slams the door to shut the car before running away, Roman gets his head off the window to make sure she really left, before getting in releasing a deep sigh.

                                                                      ..................

18 Years Ago.

"Juliette's body isn't even cold." Olivia is talking to a group of ladies with a smile on her face. "Look at her." JR points out as he talking to his brother.

"There are as many ways to grieve as there are people in the world." JR looks to his brother in disbelief.

"You're really gonna feed me that gem?" Making Norman look down. "You don't even believe that, Norman." And wipes his teary eyes.

"Suggest a doctor."

"I already have." And points at his brother, who shakes his head.

"No, no, no, no, no, you can't be serious."

"I am. It's only the best for my family." JR tries.

"Well, the best for your family isn't family, trust me. Look, I can give you the name of half a dozen therapists much more qualified than I am in this field."

"She won't talk to anyone." JR states.

"Well, what makes you think she'll talk to me?"

                                                                      ..................