7• The dance night

In the crowded with dressed-up people party, Christina is walking leisurely before the Sworn sisters rush go her.

"Oh, are you looking for your boyfriend Tyler?" Alyssa mocks.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh, right, you're probably looking for the other one." Alyssa mocks again making her sister giggles with her.

"Is that Nellie?" Christina comments.

The two sister look at the direction Christina's looking to see Nellie with a strapless red snake dress, braided updo bun and matching red lipstick.

"Why I didn't wear something like that?" Alyssa whispers in awe

"We still hot, sis."

"Yeah but she's more, honestly. Well at least she attended instead of staying home." She still whispers in awe, before wiping that awe look with a smile of hers.

"Yeah, at least." Alexa agrees, and Nellie approaches them.

"Hey, girls." Nellie greets the girl

"Hey, Nellie! You look perfect!" Christina praises her friend.

"Thanks Christie. You three look cutely sexy, which makes it great.

"Thanks girl." Alexa responds her, before she and her sister leave.

♪ Wasted bodies ♪
♪ Lying oh so stiff ♪
♪ So many lovers ♪
/ she finally sees the boy 'Tyler' with a smile.
♪ In need of organs ♪

"Hey." Female voice catches the boy's attention and wipes the smile of Christina face.

"Hey." He replies as Letha stands in front of him.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." Christina walks away and gets followed by a red figure. "I heard that you and Brooke Bluebell were friends."

"Oh. Yeah. Fuckin' sucks." He replies.

"Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." She smiles slightly.