New Problem

The boys decided to go to the beach with Sai and Sun, to enjoy the last few days of break, before heading back. This is what Ping and Kai needed from all the drama that is about to start when they get back to Bangkok. Playing in the ocean was a relief and so much fun that Kai really didn't want to go back to school.

Sai brought a picnic basket so they could eat there. She was setting it up while Kai and Ping were still playing in the water. Sun was on the phone to his parents to let them know that they will be back late. Sun returned to help Sai set up a picnic basket and then yelled for the boys to come and get something to eat.

"Hey! It is time to eat." yelled Sun.

The boys came running up to the blanket and sat down to eat.

" It looks good," said Kai.

" Thanks, I hope you all enjoy it." Said Sai.

They all ate, until it was all gone. Sun said that they will stay a little longer before heading back home. Ping and Kai didn't want to head back, they wanted to stay longer, but that was going to be impossible.

" Sun, can we talk for a minute or two." asked Ping.

"Okay." Sun walked with Ping while Kai helped Sai clean up and load everything into the car.

"What's up?"

"Long story short, my ex boyfriend is back and he will stop at nothing to get me back and I don't want Kai to get hurt and I don't want to see him get hurt." Said Ping.

Sun sighed. " What are your plans? Kai's room is big enough, have you thought about asking him about moving in with him? Oh by the way, what is his name?"

" Bas Thaniwate, he was in college when I met him through my sister's boyfriend. They are cousins, but I thought he was nice but I was wrong." said Ping.

Sun put his hand on Ping's shoulder and told him that he needed to trust Kai and not lie to him. The one thing he needs to do is not lie to him and tell him everything and don't hold anything back. Ping nodded in agreement, so if anything comes up he will be honest with him. They two headed back to Sai and Ping, so they could start back.

Later that night Kai and Sun talked to their parents about what was going on and they agreed to let Ping stay with Kai, but they also agreed that maybe they need to be in a place closer to the university. Kai was okay to move closer to school because they don't get done until late and it is dark when they get back to the dorm and they are tired when they get back, so having a place close like this would be great.

After dropping off Kai and Sun, Ping and his sister went home to get ready to go back early so Ping could move into Kai's room.

"Ping, are you sure that this is a good idea about moving into his room?"

"To be honest, I am not sure but I don't want him alone just in case he does something or tries to talk to him." scratching his head.

Sai hugged Ping. "I hope this works and that nothing drives a wedge between you two."

Ping went to his room to pack and try to get some sleep before the flight back to Bangkok. Sleep was hard to come by, Ping was so riled up about the move or Bas being back.

The next morning Sun's dad drove them all back to the airport to head back to Bangkok. It didn't seem possible that Sun and Sai would start their internship soon and not be in school. Sun reassured them that they still had Boom and all the rest of the gang to help them if they needed it.

Classes would resume the following Monday, which would give them enough time for Ping to move into Kai's room. Kai and Ping decided to stay inside the dorm for the rest of the weekend.