New Love for Kane

Ping made it back to the dorm with a few minutes to spare, as he reached the door to the room he shared with Kai, he stopped. Wondering if he should go in or knock before going in. He knows what happened hurt him, but it wasn't his fault. Instead of knocking, Ping used his key and walked in.

Kai was sitting on the bed with a blank stare on his face, tears streaming down his cheeks. Ping walked over to him and hugged him tightly, apologizing for what happened.

"Sorry, I didn't know he was going to be there and as for the kiss he initiated it. Please believe me."

"I do believe you, I was just stunned that it happened."

Ping hugged and kissed him. They made up that night, but it still haunted Kai. Laying in Ping's arms, Kai still was worried that Bas may try something else, but much worse than just a kiss. Kai was not going to give in and he will not back down. Trying to be brave and strong was not an issue, because they had lots of friends that would protect them. Kai finally fell asleep, but it took a long time in doing so. They had one more day before the new semester starts and Sun starts his internship at the hospital on Monday. Their mom and dad are very proud of him, that he is becoming a doctor and after his internship he is returning to college to further his career and become a neurosurgeon.

Morning came too fast, but they decided to sleep in since it was Sunday. Ping got up early and showered, went down to get them something to eat. Kai got up as Ping left and got cleaned up, his face was still a little puffy from crying.

Kane woke up with a headache, and Noh had medicine and food waiting for him. He was wondering if he was coming back, so he could talk to him. Kane ate and went to get a shower, later he would text Noh and have him come over, so they could talk about the other night.

He was right Noh did come back to check on him and to see if he was ok.

"How are you feeling Kane?" asked Noh.

Without saying a word Kane pulled Noh into him and kissed him very passionately, Noh was stunned but he returned his kisses.

Noh pushed away from Kane. " What the hell are you doing?"

Kane grabbed him again and kissed him, Noh pushed him away, wondering what had gotten into him.

" I am leaving."

" No, you will stay here and talk to me. I know you took care of me and that you kissed me before you left."

Noh looked embarrassed and turned his head away from Kane and a lone tear rolled down his cheek. Kane put his fingers under Noh's chin and lifted it up, and kissed Noh more gently and softly this time. This time Noh returned his kiss and put his arms up around Kane's neck. Kiss started to heat up more and more as the kiss became more passionate. As it progressed, Kane started to undress Noh and Noh was doing the same thing to Kane.

"Noh are you sure we should continue?"

"I am not stopping you."

Kane took his time, for this was all new to them and he wanted it to be memorable. Kane laid Noh gently on the bed as they continued kissing and undressing each other. Kane was rolling Noh onto his back and slowly made love to him, knowing that this was his first time. Noh felt a stabbing pain, but knowing that he bit his lip as Kane kept thrusting his manhood into Noh. Noh cried in pain, but Kane kissed him and reassured him he was okay and after a while Kane thrusted once more before he was finished. They both lay with sweat running down their face, but Noh it was tears but they were tears of joy. Kane looked at Noh and held him in his arms and stroked his head.

"Are you okay, I am sorry if I was rough, I am never letting you go." Kissing Noh on the forehead.

Noh slapped Kane. " Can't ask me that." Laughing as he nuzzles in Kane's arms.