So It Begins

Bas was waiting for Kane and Noh to show up for class when Ping walked in. Ping slammed the note down on the desk in front of Bas.

"What the fuck are you trying to do? This is not very funny and Kai was really upset that this was on our door."

"I was trying to make amends for the whole bar incident. I am sorry if I upset your new pet. Now please leave before the professor shows up."

Ping warned him and left for his class, but this would not be the end of this not by a long shot. He got to class just before the professor arrived, slamming his books down on his desk next to Kai's. Kai knew what the problem was and didn't say a word to him, he just let him go. He has never seen Ping this angry before and it kind of scared him. Tee and Jay saw the whole thing and wondered if they were still going to work on the project.

"Hey Kai, are we still going to work on the project tonight?" asked Tee.

"Yes, by then he should calm down and is there anything we should order for food tonight?"

Tee answered about what kind of food they should order for tonight.

"Anything is fine. See you guys tonight then."

Kai nodded and as he was listening to the professor explain the math problems in more detail. The last class of the day was English and the one most everyone had a hard time understanding. This class ended at 7 and they were counting down to it was time to leave.

Ping kept staring off into space and didn't realize that the class had ended. Thank heavens Kai took good notes, so Ping can copy later. It was close to 7 when the professor decided to end class. Once everyone was gone, Kai and Leo looked at each other and Gao tried to get Ping's attention. Ping just sat there holding a piece of paper, the same one that was taped to the door. Kai wondered if the note had something to do with his ex and he was afraid to ask him.

Gao whispered to Kai what was wrong with Ping.

"Do you know what is going on?"

"We had a note taped to our door and Ping ripped it off and put it into his pocket and didn't say a word."

Kai went over to Ping and touched his shoulder and Ping jumped and almost knocked Kai over. Gao caught Kai so he wouldn't fall, Ping looked stunned at what he did.

Ping looked around at them and decided to bolt out of the classroom, without saying anything. Knowing he almost hurt Kai and that was the last thing he wanted to do. They looked at each as Kai sat back down holding his head in his hands almost in tears.

Leo went over to comfort Kai while Tee and Jay are stunned at the scene that just took place. Gao took off after Ping but he was long gone so he returned back to the classroom out of breath from running. Ping ducked into another classroom to hide from Gao once he knew he was gone, Ping left the room.

Leo was not happy with his friend's actions but there had to be a good reason for him to act that way. Ping was going to fix this problem himself and try to protect Kai from being hurt. Leo and Gao stayed with Kai for a while before they left the classroom. Tee was still in shock at what happened between the two and hopefully it won't affect the project that they were going to be working on.

Tee whispered to Kai to find out what happened.

"Kai, what just happened?" asked Tee.

Shaking his head in disbelief at the action Ping did.

"I don't know, there was a note on our door addressed to Ping, but he never let me see it."

"Tee, we will still work on the project ok?" said Kai.