Old And New Love Renewed

Noh and Kane decided that they should not hide their relationship but they were not going to flaunt it. With Ping and Kai broken up they were also sensitive to their feelings by not showing their feelings.

"I can't believe that it will be almost a full month since those two broke up."

"I know. Did you see the new transfer student in the architecture building? His name is Kim Natthonwong."

"So, I guess the girls are going nuts over him, but he was asking about Kai."

Noh spit out his drink.

"Wait, what?"

"Fah told me that he was asking about him and if he was single. Fah told him that he was but he didn't want to see anyone."

"Maybe we should let Ping know."

Noh shook his head and they left to find him, of course he was with his group of friends at the canteen eating lunch. Kai was nowhere insight, so the two went to sit next to them.

"Hey, how's it going?" asked Kane.

They all said fine, but Fah was talking about the new student and Ping's expression was blank. He has talked to Kai but most of it was about school work and nothing else. While they were sitting eating, they noticed Kai with the new student walking and they were shocked to see them together. Ping just watched as they walked by. He did nothing, no reaction to the whole situation.

Kai and Kim were laughing and talking as they were going to get food. Kim noticed that a group of people were watching them and he didn't care. He was going to win him over. But Kai was not ready for a relationship and he didn't want one, being with Ping was enough. Ping got up from the table but passed out. Everyone rushed over to see what happened. Kai saw the commotion and ran over, Kim was not happy but followed.

"What happened?" asked Kai

Leo looked up.

"He just got up and passed out."

Gao said.

"He hasn't been eating well and he has been working as well. He doesn't sleep and if he does it is not very much."

Kai was scared for him.

"Take him to my dorm."

Kim was not happy.

"Why? Let his friends do it."

"Just because we are not together, I still have feelings for him and I don't want him hurt. So go to class."

Kim left, Gao and Leo helped Ping to Kai's dorm.

"Kai are you okay to handle this, we have to get to class. We will take notes for you both so don't worry."

"I am fine, thank you."

Kai went to get a bowl of water and a rag to wipe Ping down. He sat down on the bed and unbuttoned Ping's shirt. Kai ringed out the rag and started to wipe him down when Ping woke up.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking care of you, just lay still so I can finish."

PIng did as he was told, but he wanted to leave too many memories here.

"Stop Kai. I'm fine, I will just go back to my place and lay down. I don't want to bother you."

"You are not bothering me and I don't mind doing it."

"We are not a couple, we should not be here together. That guy might get jealous of you taking care of your ex."

"Ping please. No one can replace you and I am not seeing anyone."