Chapter 5

"Hey, sorry I'm late guys, Cloudagh needed me to take her home some more nappies for baby Quinn" Sorcha exclaimed, bursting into Autumn and Winter's living room.

Charlotte came running in to lead her to the room she was working in.

"Sorcha, this way!" she guided, leading her to the male eight year old's room.

The two worked happily together, discussing all sorts of things whilst they worked.

After all of the rooms had been completed, they all went back downstairs, where Winter made them all a cup of coffee, and Autumn brought them in some biscuits.

"I still can't believe you guys are going through with this!" Marjorie gushed excitedly. "Six children!"

"I know" replied Winter. "We're both absolutely thrilled, aren't we, my sweet?"

"Mm-hmm" replied Autumn, her mouth full of chocolate digestive. "We'll be coming into work tomorrow, same as usual, and then we'll be coming back here for them to be dropped off".

"And you're sure you don't want the day off?" enquired Marjorie.

"We're sure" Autumn replied.

"Well then, let's celebrate! Shall we all go out for drinks tonight at the bar?"

Everyone agreed, and, after several more cups of coffee and several more biscuits, the group disbanded to go home and get ready for the evening.