Chaper 17 - final chapter!

It had been a month since their first group meal, and they were having another one that evening. Everyone else was busy getting ready, except for Autumn, who was perched on the side of the bath, a hand resting on her stomach. She had some news to share with Winter, and she was nervous.

Just then, Winter walked into the bathroom, and was shocked to see her sitting there, completely unready for the evening ahead.

"Are you alright, my sweet?" he asked, coming to sit down beside her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"My love, I've got some news to share with you".

"Why, what on earth is it? You seem to be quite worried".

"I'm pregnant".

"That's fantastic news! Our children will be getting a little baby brother or sister!"

Both were thrilled with this news, and so were the rest of their family and friends when they shared this with them.

Rodger never found out about his grandchildren.

The takeover went successfully.

Charlotte became deputy manager of the new nursery instead of Autumn, since she was now one of the two new owners - her and Reece.

Their baby was born happy and healthy.

Their children often had playdates with Charlotte and Mia's children.

They all were content.