Chapter 8

"Marjorie!" Margret exclaimed, swanning into the office.

"Oh, hello Patricia, how can I help you?" Marjorie replied.

"It's Margret, actually - I just had a few questions about Oliver's fees last month"

"Oh, ok then, sorry Patricia"

"It's Margret... anyway... you see, usually, he comes in on a Wednesday, but I specifically remember that I took him to the aquarium on a Wednesday, but for some reason I'm still being charged for that day?"

"Yes, that's because you've booked Oliver in for every Wednesday, and we're still paying the same staff for that day he's booked in for, so you do have to pay for that, especially since you didn't give any notice".

"Oh. Well, a few months ago, you mentioned that starting in August, there's going to be a fee increase? Why is that? And why was it included in last month's fees?"

"Head office is in charge of fee increases, and it was included in last month's fees because last month was August".

"But we were never told about this!"

"You just said you found out a few months ago!"

"But it was included in last month's fees!"

"Because that was when it was implemented!"

Margret stormed out, and Autumn came into the office.

"So, are you and Winter excited for later?" Marjorie probed, as Autumn sat down at her desk.

"Yes" Autumn replied, the slightest of smiles appearing across her face.

"Aww, you look so happy! Have you got anything nice planned for when they come home?"

" Yes, actually, we're going to be taking them out for dinner later".

"Oh, that sounds nice!"

"It is".

The two of them continued with their work, discussing some of the parents that they had to deal with recently.