𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 - 49 : 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 & 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 ♡- 2

Next day , they all are getting ready in their respective rooms to explore the vrindavan

Next day , they all are getting ready in their respective rooms to explore the vrindavan . In a room , with a smile on her face roohi is getting ready for a day .

Last night , they both spend the time while talking with each other and remember those memories which they both spent and sleep at 4 am , after so many years finally they talk with each other like old times .

Coming back to present, Trisha came out from washroom to see roohi who is applying kajal after so many years which make her smile .

" Oyeee hoyee Aaj toh ek dum pathaka lag rahi hai abhi bhai ke hosh ud jayenge"

Trisha comment from behind making roohi face her with smile to give her perfect look.

(Her look)

(Her look)

"

sach mai ? Pakka Achi lag rahi hu na?"

roohi ask while gazing down which Noor comment while coming back from balcony.

" Achi ? So beautiful so elegant"

" Just looking like a wow "

Trisha complete the sentence making three of them laugh hard .

" Tum dono ko ek cheez dikhau?"

Roohi ask as her eyes twinkled with happiness and excitement making both of them nodded at her .

Which roohi went towards them while keeping her hairs aside and turn around as her back face them.

" Look at my neck where scars are"

Roohi said making both of them confuse because this is second time she ask them to see her neck .

They both look at her neck where scars are there but next moment their eyes went wide in shock and suprise.

When they saw a tattoo of abhimaanyu name initial on her scars.

" Holy moly poky"

" Fuck , you bitch when did you inked it ? How i don't know about? Where were i am?"