CH12-Aphemis Flamebright

A codex panel showed itself to him. It held only a few words, but it was enough to put a smile on his face.

[Condition for tier elevation met. Proceed to increase the tier?]

[Yes or no?]

He closed his eyes and allowed himself to slip down. He lay motionless on the ground, feeling the grass sway under the wind. His breathing gradually easing down. He released a deep breath and spoke.

"Yes, proceed"

[Command received. Commencing Tier Upgrade]

Time ticked by as Samael lay in silence. His forehead scrunched up at the lack of action from the Codex. He opened his mouth when a cold, refreshing wave crashed through him. Making him swallow air involuntarily.

[Tier advancement successful. Do you wish to see the changes?]

"Don't mind if I do..." Samael pushed himself from the ground and sat down.

Name: Samael
Title: [Loved by the void]
Age: 8 Years and 7 months old
Species: Void Spawn [+]
Affinity: Void [+]
Condition: Good, healthy
•STATS•
STR: 12.5
SPD/AGI: 11.9
CONSTITUTION: 14.5
SPIRIT: 15.5
CHARM: 6.5
∆SKILLS [+]

"What?!" Samael bolted up, his eyes jolted wide. This is incredible! His stats improved by a huge margin, far beyond what he's expecting!

Tier 0 ---> Tier 1

[Void Spawn [-]]

Evolution progress: Tier 1 Mark 0

Marker: 0/100

Special trait: Heir type

-a species of void beings capable of extreme destruction and power.

Congratulations on reaching Tier 1! You have unlocked a new function! [Remnants]

Samael held his head as he sat down slowly. A smile plastered on his face. First of all, the increase in his stats was absurd. That's a 3-point addition! That's equivalent to the force of a grown man! Not to mention, he was already stronger than trained adults when he got his first augmentation.

"I wonder if I can hunt bigger animals now?" Well, technically, he has already fought foes of great strength such as the likes of krueger or bullet snake, but those were close encounters. As much as possible, he doesn't want to risk things unless he gets a good hold of his power.

But man... Now the counter needs 100 essences to fill up. This is going to take me so long. Samael sighed, feeling mentally tired at the thought of fighting a hundred or so monsters.

There is this thing, though... Samael fixed his eyes on a particular screen. "Remnants...?" He said in confusion.

[Remnants] is a feature that allows the user to get a unique item that contains mystical effects by chance.

[Each item will have its own rank. The higher the rank, the better the effects.]

[The rank of your remnant will also depend on the rank of the enemy you have killed.]