Otra vez no

On Thursday, Nayeli, Rocio, Dolores, and Camilo were once again at Universidad de Mariposa, waiting to see what Mirabel was up to today.

"I would've come yesterday to see what's going on in Mirabel's little fantasy land again, but the sun was being hard on my flawless skin," Nayeli said, looking in her compact mirror. "I had to make an emergency trip to the spa to fix it. It's a good thing I bought these ankle shoes to protect me."

"Tienes razón, Nayeli," Dolores agreed. "I had to stay at home to protect my skin from the sun before I could get burned."

"Well, look who's coming in right on cue," Rocio said.

The cabrones turned to find Mirabel looking rather gorgeous. She was wearing a lavender turtleneck top with a purple cardigan, dark purple pants, and black peep-toe ankle boots. While Mirabel was already beautiful, she usually didn't look like this, so the cabrones knew she had a reason for this.

"Ah, looks like she's finally come to her senses," Camilo smirked.

Mirabel was on her way to her literature class when her high school bullies came up to her.

"It's about time you started looking good for me," Camilo smirked proudly, earning him loud swoons from Nayeli, Rocio, and Dolores.

Mirabel was sure she was free of these cabrones, but she was wrong...and disgusted that just because she was wearing nice clothes, Camilo assumed she was trying to impress him. "I can see none of you will change at all," she frowned.

"Muchas gracias, Mirabel," Nayeli smirked. "We'll always be the most popular muchachos in high school, and that will never change."

"And Camilo will always be el muchacho más guapo en toda la escuela," Dolores swooned.

"En el mundo," Rocio sighed.

"Sí, yo sé—es cierto," Camilo smirked. "We're glad you've finally come to your senses, Mirabel." He waited for Mirabel to answer, but he didn't hear anything. "Mirabel? Did you hear me?" He received no answer, and it was irritating. "Mirabel, are you listening to me?" But then he and the other girls saw that Mirabel had disappeared. "Where's Mirabel?"

"Ahí está," Dolores said, pointing in the distance.

The cabrones turned to find that Mirabel had fled and was on her way to her literature class.

"Ay, yai, yai, ella nunca quiere aprender," Nayeli huffed. "Does she have ADHD, or something?"

"We really need some magic to make that muchacha pay better attention to me," Camilo sighed.

"And listen to our helpful advice," Rocio chimed in.

Soon enough, Mirabel made it to her literature class and saw that Ramiro was wearing a ravishing burgundy top with darker pants and black shoes. "Oh, hola, Ramiro," she blushed.

"Hola, Mirabel," Ramiro smiled. "Se ve hermosa."

"Gracias," Mirabel blushed.

Everyone in the room thought this was really cute, especially when Mirabel and Ramiro smiled lovingly at each other. Soon enough, class started, and Profesora Salgado gave the students their first assignment: they were to compare and contrast a classic novel and a movie based on it. The students weren't going to get started on it right away. They had the whole weekend to think it over, and by Tuesday, they would tell Profesora their options.

After class, Mirabel and Ramiro were talking together.

"Mirabel, I know we've only known each other for two days now, but do you want to go on a date with me?" Ramiro asked. "We can go to la Festival de Cumbia on Saturday."