13: cameras

As much as Suguru wanted to put that condom to use, he didn't want to rush things and look like the desperate, crazy pig that Satoru was

If he was going to win you over, he had to be slow but fast enough before Satoru could get to you.

He was escorting you back to your dorm room, your arm hooked around his bicep before you let go and began to unlock your door.

He followed you inside as you smiled softly, closing the door behind him.

Meanwhile, Satoru was in the men's dormitory, ramming his fist and penetrating Suguru's door as he reached in to unlock it from the inside.

He opened the door, immediately making his way to his computer.

He powered it on, seeing Suguru's account needed a password.

"Ah, shit." Satoru cursed as he sat up from the office chair and started tearing apart his room, looking for anything that might tell him the password.

After tipping his bookshelf over and watching everything fall to the ground, he grabbed a journal and flipped through the pages before finding the password written down.

Satoru sighed. "Finally." He grumbled before inputting the password, granting access to Suguru's computer.

He searched his folders and downloads, finding nothing that would prove to him that Suguru was the one who planted that camera in your bedroom.

Until, he was deep in a file and found a folder with your initials in it.

His eyes widened as he clicked the folder, and then several windows opened up revealing live footage of your bedroom from multiple angles.

He brought his hand up to his mouth before he began to laugh psychotically.

This was just perfect. He could finally get Suguru off both of your backs if he showed you this.

He quickly brought his phone out and started filming for proof.

But he put his phone down when he saw both you and Suguru walk into the room.

He inched his face closer to the screen, eyes wide with curiosity as his heart was hammering inside of his chest.

"I had a really good time, Suguru." He heard you say.

"Me too. Thank you for coming with me." Suguru said as he took your hands in his.

Satoru hated when anyone other than him touched you.

Your eyes were locked with his as he brought you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist.

Satoru's mouth started pooling with saliva as he started getting increasingly nauseous.

Not just from the sight, but from the copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed.

"Y/n... I really like you." Suguru said.