15 | Dear Blaise, I would be anything you wanted me to be.

❦ Octavio ❦You know that feeling when you have a huge goose egg stuck in your throat because you want to fucken start crying but you're too happy to do just that

Octavio
You know that feeling when you have a huge goose egg stuck in your throat because you want to fucken start crying but you're too happy to do just that. Yeah that's how I felt when I saw our baby girl for the first time and heard her soft delicate cries. Shit it did something to my heart.

When they placed our daughter on Blaise's bare chest all scrunched up few pounds of her, I swear I was going to lose it. She was the most beautiful tiny thing I had ever seen and she was fucken ours. Fuck I need to stop cursing out loud from now on.

I brought my eyes from our baby to the love of my life and I could swear I didn't believe in soulmates and all of that shit but when I look at her I know there is no one else I would want to do life with. She was it and she was my everything.

"Look Octavio, she has a full head of hair." Blaise brought to attention as she gently stroked our baby's tiny head with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. And as if on cue the tiny little thing opened her eyes and shit I knew I was wrapped around her little finger. Jesus it even hurt to look at her, she was just so damn cute.

"Alright mama, we are going to take her from you for just a moment and we will bring her right back to you. Sarah here will finish up everything in here." And even though I know it was just procedure I felt my heart rate spike up.

"You're doing this in the room, right?" I asked in a rough tone without even realizing. The nurse just smiled at me before nodding and headed over to the corner of the room where I followed like a lost puppy. I knew for a fact if babies could talk and our daughter said go fetch, I would do just that.

They weighed her and measured everything before wrapping her up in those hospital blankets. The whole time the nurse was smiling as my daughter opened and closed her tiny mouth. Well looks like she has everyone wrapped around her tiny finger. Can't blame her, we did damn good, Blaise and I, because she was ugh beautiful, gorgeous, was there any bigger word because that's what my daughter was.

"You want to hold her?" I stood there with eyes wide. No way was I holding her, she was so tiny and so pretty. Nope not happening, what if I dropped her or held her wrong or what if she started crying? Yeah absolutely not. I was not going to be responsible for tears in her tiny eyes. Yep that was definitely not happening.

I just shook my head and the nurse nodded in understanding before bringing our baby back to Blaise who had now changed into another hospital gown and was propped up against pillows. Unlike me she had her arms already stretched out, waiting for our baby.

The nurse handed our daughter over before adjusting all the pillows around the two. Blaise pulled down her gown before bringing our daughter to her chest to breastfeed her. It was so natural, so fluent all of it. Our baby instantly latched onto her mother and started sucking as Blaise stroked her tiny perfect nose. It was just so perfect.

"Do you guys have a name for her?"

I watched our daughter for a moment longer before whispering lost in thought, "Katerina." I don't know why but it just suited her but not wanting to offend Blaise I just shook my head and waited for her to say something regarding my choice of name.

She gave me a gentle smile before looking over at the waiting nurse, "Katerina Elizabeth Amor." And the nurse instantly brightened at the name before writing it down in cursive.

"It's a gorgeous name." She complimented and I looked down at Katerina. Gosh, that darn goose egg was stuck in my throat again.

Never having someone to call my own, the very thought had haunted me. I didn't know it before but it left me numb but now I had a daughter, someone who shared my name who shared my darn blood and fuck I was going to marry her mother that's the only way to remedy this.

Blaise being Blaise sensed my inner emotional turmoil besides her so she broke the draining silence, "We can call her Kat for short! Isn't that cute?" And it was perfect. Everything about the very moment.

"Whatever you want baby." I answered because it was the truth. I would do anything she wanted me to do. I would be anything she wanted me to be because I finally had everything I had ever wanted.

_
And they make my freaken heart melt!
_

authors instagram | j_iris_grace
twitter | jirisgrace
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace
radish | JazmineIrisGrace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!