Chapter 1: A Long Day

It has been at least two days after Victor turned good and warned the PAW patrol of a coming villain. As the sun gleamed over the streets of Adventure Bay that afternoon, everyone was peaceful. Mr. Porter gladly handed his food crates to Rubble and Rocky with a smile, as usual. 

Mr. Porter: Take care, pups!

Rocky: We will, Mr. Porter.

Rubble: (chewing on pup treat) Thanks for the treats!

Meanwhile, Zuma is helping Arrby and Coral rescue some dolphins that got stuck in a few nets. Coral spoke dolphin, so she calmed them down. Arrby had the gentlest paws, so he untangled the nets. And Zuma was there to supervise and make sure the dolphins don't get free sooner and get hurt more. Once they were done, Coral gave the creatures a dolphin call to tell them they're okay.

Coral: You're alright, dolphins. You can go, now.

Arrby: You're doing great with animals, Coral.

Coral: (giggles) Being half merpup has its advantages.

Zuma: She's got a point. She's practically Aquaman's dog.

The three pups laughed at Zuma's joke. Meanwhile, Tundra, Marshall, and Everest were at Jake's Mountain guiding a lost couple out of a snowy forest. They had taken a wrong turn and one of them sprained his leg. Good thing it wasn't bad, then Marshall put a cast on one of the tourists' legs and Tundra and Everest came back, reporting that there was nobody else lost in the forest.

Marshall: Hey, girls. I got good news. This guy's leg is only sprained and will be healed within a week or two.

Everest: Thanks, Marshall.

Tundra: We also got good news. Those tourists we saved were the only ones that got lost.

Marshall: That's good to know.

 Over at the Lookout, Skye and Sammy were helping Liberty watch over the Junior Patrollers while Chase and Tristan are training Dolly, Patchy and Fluffy. Even though Dolly has gone with Ryder and the pups to fight Victor in our last adventure, she is still in training to be a new PAW Patrol member. So were Patchy and Fluffy. Out of the three, Dolly is the most athletic and concentrated.

Chase: Dolly, great work on those planks, Dolly. But I'd straighten out that back.

Dolly: Got it, bro.

Tristan: Boys, you're struggling on your pushups. Got a problem?

Fluffy: (strained) No . . . sir. (grunts) Not a . . . problem . . .(grunts) at all. Eugh!!

Patchy: (sarcastically, in pain) Oh, yeah. TOTALLY lovin' it! (grunts)

Tristan: (walks over to Patchy) I am not buyin' it, Patch. (taps Patchy's back) Now keep that back straight!

Fluffy: Can we get a snack break? I've been doing this for hours!

Chase: (chuckles) Fluff, it's been 5 minutes.

Tristan: (smiles) Yeah, I think your brother's right, Chase. These guys need a break. Chase, I'm going to assist Skye and your mother with the little ones. It seems they need it.

He was right! Liberty just figured out someone accidentally left a bag of sugar open and the Junior Patrollers ate it! Liberty, Skye and Sammy can barely catch up to them!

Mini: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Skye: Mini! Come back here!