Her Confession!

Shivaay's POV

I secretly entered from the back door as I was carrying her dress , in order to escape from any interrogation about it. I don't want to introduce anything about her in this way . So I quietly made my way straight to my room.

I took out that dress and it smelled like honey and chocolates. Exactly how my noor smells. I went to the washroom and started cleaning the stain. But I forgot to shut the door and my brother entered , elder brother being elder brother he taunted me ;

" You ? In the washroom? Washing clothes? To my surprise , on your own?" he made a suspicious face.

His suspicion was obvious, because Shivaay Malhotra never do such things , but this was for my noor and for her, I can do laundry, dishes, dusting anything . As long as it is concerned with her . " yeah, it's urgent , I need it tomorrow itself"

" Rare moments , I must say" he again taunted.

" Now it's not like that , bhaiya"

Luckily he didn't asked any more questions as the dress was in the dryer. But I don't fear any interrogation as such because I am pretty good at lying.

After unwrinkling her dress and placing it in covers.........I came back to my room and kept it safely in my bag.

................

I resumed my yesterday's chore, reading her diaries and letters . I remember from where I have to start , it was titled as "Wishlist" and I picked up that pink diary and before I could read her wishes another distraction , a piece of paper fell from her diary .

Will be forever grateful that it fell and didn't miss most beautiful confession which according to her will never reach me, but when things are meant to be, they find their own to reach it's destination in most unexpected ways.

LETTER : HER CONFESSION

Dearest Shivaay,

Firstly, I want to thank you for being with me in all those times when I had no one to rely on. I will be forever grateful for joining those science classes which I hated the most but without that I wouldn't have met you . I agree we were good friends back then and after that when we were no more a part of that , we unexpectedly became best friends. And the whole story changed when I realized that you started becoming my first thought in the morning and the last one at the night, it became a fairytale for me , dreaming to be with you for today tomorrow and for the rest of our lives. I don't know how do you see us , but that's just my from point of view and I will never force anything on you , and please don't get me wrong I believe in expressing my feelings out instead of waiting for the right time, if the person is right, timing hardly matters. Also, if the person is not the right one then also timing hardly matters, only difference is it won't lead you to anywhere. Coming back to my point, I really feel blessed to have to you , you have been the only male figure in my life on whom I can rely on and be completely myself without the fear of being judged. I agree that we too had issues and differences which would have caused a major loss to me , not to regret in future , I just want to say it to you leaving everything in god's hands .

I met you in the most vulnerable phase of my life and at that moment you handled me , gathered my pieces and made me feel like at least I am someone's priority. I don't know about you but I enjoyed being with you , spending my time with you and your lectures and philosophies. I know we are just friends but I see you more than that , you are my home, I see forever in your eyes , you are my warmth , comfort and happy place. I don't expect same feelings from you, my only intention is to convey it to you without asking anything in return . It's just that I will be blessed to be your other half. If it happens I promise to make you bed tea for six days of the week except sunday. If not then also I will respect your decision and will try to keep things intact like they were when we were in school.

with lots of love

gauri

I wish I had the courage to convey it to him.

My world became blurry as my eyes are filled up and just one tear slipped down for the first time in years. How could someone be so pure and honest with their feelings . She described her feelings so deeply yet simply. I don't know how to react to this as she doesn't know I know. I am speechless and no words can describe my happiness. She expressed herself on her paper and now it's my turn to express my part. I have to plan things out in a proper way and execute it perfectly then only things will work out as she's still unaware about the fact that I have all her feelings protected in my shelf . I know it's not a ethical way but it's fine I will apologize for it .

Today also her "Wishlist" won't be read. As I have to plan something too crucial for her.

stay tuned for Wishlist.
Hope you enjoyed!