Sidya- his hope!

Shivaay Malhotra

The moment my phone rang, without even looking at it I got a feeling whose call is this. After a long period of time I felt like that and only for that one person. It was a feeling of pleasure and contentment. It felt like sunshine on a cloudy day.

Noor- "Hello......Hello"
I was trying to process, that it's her .... it's fucking her!

"Hello ----hmm"

Noor- who's this? I received a call from your side!

And all sorts of peace and relief flew away as she didn't recognise my voice ....she forgot my voice ..... she's probably acting smart....she can't forget me......but still my face turned pale after that.

"It's Shivaay ------"

She interrupted, didn't even let me complete the sentence.

Noor-"How dare you!? How could you call me? Who gave you my number? And most importantly how can you?"

I was able to feel the heat coming from the other side of the phone ....and I could imagine how rage was flowing all over her veins.

"In case you have forgotten, firstly we were in the same batch years back.
Secondly I didn't ask for your number from anyone...it was saved in my contacts."

Noor- oh! But I don't want to remember anything about you, you are just my professor's son....got that!

"Yes ma'am"

Noor -" stop being a jerk and spit fast whatever you want to "

A small smirk crossed my lips....as I called her ma'am and she got irritated as always ......this tiny girl is still the same.

"Are you okay, after that day?"
"Actually I got busy! That's why I called today"

Noor-"neither did you need to call! Nor did I ask you why you didn't call me! I am mature now and I can gather my shit on my own! "

"Ofc....btw, Still mad at me?"

I tried to continue the conversation which was going like it can end any minute and it did the next moment because she clearly wasn't interested and was rage stricken.

Noor- " Shut the fuck up!"

"I am so-------"............."
Call ended.

This 5ft creature is so impulsive all the time and has become more outrageous now ... people never change ......But instead of feeling insulted I felt ashamed .....not by her words but for what made her say things like that....I know what made her so anger ridden .....also I knew it was hurt and pain hidden behind her anger.

I didn't dare to call her now instead I remembered someone else whom I know can help me with this. Probably at this time she is the only one who can help me.

But she is a great headache to handle because she's going to yell more than her as she is her best friend and surely knows everything about me and what I did.

I searched for 'Sidya' in my contacts.

Once when Gauri called me with her cell, I saved it....and thankfully I saved it years ago but used it for the first time for the sake of her. I don't know how she will react..... me having her number.

I called with nervousness pooling around my hands but still I did.

She picked it up after the 2 calls .

"Heyy, Sidya. It's Shivaay Malhotra!"
Sidya - Excuse me, how dare you?
And who gave you my number?

Typical bestfriends. Their dialogues are even synced.

"Years back when she called me from your number I saved it thinking I might need it in future....and I did."

Sidya - "Damn. Don't tell she's again started falling for you .....I made her so strong now she can't be like that again."

Okay ....it's her who made my lil girl an outrageous demon.

" No it's not her ....she didn't even want to talk to me .....I called her and she spoke to me as politely as you are speaking right now."

Sidya - "God's grace. That at least she became a baddie."

The satisfaction in her voice ....kills me.

" I need your help ..... Can you meet me after your university. Please it's about her and this time......just meet me once."

Sidya-" fine, but don't you dare to talk to her until then."
First I will go and check her and then I will meet you.....I know she will be stressing out because of you again after so many years .

It felt like I have been stabbed a 100 times and still this pain was worse than that . Her stressing because of me.

"Okay, text me your location"

Sidya - "No I will manage"

"I am not coming to pick you up but I need to know where you are so that we can meet ....you know.. remember? that's why I called."

Sidya- "Got that."
And hung up the call at me.

For the sake of my Noor I have to handle her ....pain in the ass.......but she is the one who can help. So it's not so bad deal.

Stay tuned for the next:)
Hope you enjoyed it:)